Leg warmers | Golden Skate

Leg warmers

Ailera

Rinkside
Where do people buy those leg warmers that hook under the heel and cover half of the boot? I've looked at quite a few skate shops in stores and online and most of the leg warmers they carry just look like the normal kind and don't look like they can stretch that much over the boot.
I first saw them on Evgenia in practice, and it seems like it's a pretty popular style among the Russian girls.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Where do people buy those leg warmers that hook under the heel and cover half of the boot? I've looked at quite a few skate shops in stores and online and most of the leg warmers they carry just look like the normal kind and don't look like they can stretch that much over the boot.
I first saw them on Evgenia in practice, and it seems like it's a pretty popular style among the Russian girls.

https://www.northerniceanddance.com/clothing-apparel/legwarmers.html

The longer in length and wider the better. :)

Schpanky

Rinkside
I learned how to crochet and started making my own. I couldn't find any like the ones you described (but wanted them badly). Mine go wide enough to cover half the boot and tall enough to cover up to my thighs. I even make matching arm warmers. Ohh la la. You should learn to crochet!

Clarice

Rinkside
Mine are just standard Mondors. I only wear them below the knee, and put them on so the wider end goes over the boot and the cuff-like end goes up my leg. I suspect that is upside-down from how you would do it if you wore them ankle-to-thigh.

nebbalish

Rinkside
I bought a pair of 20" Mondor leg warmers that are the 'stirrup' style. The stirrup can easily grab to the back of the heel and 'hook' on.