Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019 | Page 337 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
I wonder if he'll be watching the drama unfold at the Skate Canada ladies event. :drama:

Good luck, Yuzu! :cheer:

ankifeather

Final Flight
I think he has always gotten silver at SC, that's what I'm referring to.
Haha I've always taken the SC silver as the results of the above three curses I mentioned (which has been the same for many many years previously), whereas he isn't at SC every year.

Anyways ...I've order seats at SC almost impulsively, now I need to figure out where this place is in Canada:drama:. Thanks to Yuzu again I am going to places again where I otherwise would have never gone

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh yes, good assignments for Yuzu, I'm happy (and I'm sure a lot of fans are!) that he will be in Japan... tickets will be bloodbath central again.

And let's start sacrificing plushie goats for his Canada gold as well! :cheer:

(Okay, maybe paper ones, I can't even throw out an old teddy, doing anything to a soft plushy goat, even for Yuzu, I fear may be beyond me...)

firal

Record Breaker
Happy to see Sota at NHK with Yuzuru!

Skate Canada is going to be held in Kelowna, where I saw my first ever skating-competition live years ago...(without Yuzuru there), always gave me fond memories. I won't be able to make it this year, but I hope some of you will! NHK tickets always a bloodbath:drama:

Imov

Medalist
I honestl think that the gap of SC and NHK is good so he can have time to recover and rest.
Honestly I don't mind a Canadian silver, a NHK WR and a GPF Gold. :dumb:

yude

Record Breaker
I admit I had a thought after WC that he might do only one GP or nothing at all this year. But now, he attempted 4Lz and 4F in the ice shows and has assignments for two GPs as always. I say to myself that I don't take it for granted and will treasure each competition :)

Status
Not open for further replies.