Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019 | Page 340 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imov

Medalist
We have two pooh-sans? Wow this is great, at least two poohs and 1 yuzu they are a crowd of buddies.

ankifeather

Final Flight
He can talk more about Pooh no.1 and Pooh no.2 . People are already starting a game of spot the difference.

But to be honest I don't expect him to say much more than what we don't know already haha.

yude

Record Breaker
Toshl's lastest blog post and a few photos of Yuzu admiring his custom made shirt, and then beginning rehearsals
Translation here: https://twitter.com/pumpkin875/status/1144298499502157824

Now I really can say I am not surprised if Toshl appears in the venue of Skate Canada :laugh: (he couldn't sing "Masquerade" at his event in Nagoya because he was crying :sad21: Happy tears, though :)) And I am very glad to see some Toshl's fans purchased Yuzuru's Blue Flame book to get to know more about Yuzuru :)

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Now I really can say I am not surprised if Toshl appears in the venue of Skate Canada :laugh: (he couldn't sing "Masquerade" at his event in Nagoya because he was crying :sad21: Happy tears, though :)) And I am very glad to see some Toshl's fans purchased Yuzuru's Blue Flame book to get to know more about Yuzuru :)

I'm sure there are fans of Yuzu or Toshi who have learned to love the other from this partnership. It was really brilliant and heartwarming. :luv17:

Status
Not open for further replies.