Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019 | Page 51 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuii Murasaki

On the Ice
Just got my GP Helsinki tickets! :hap57:
It was absolutely crazy! I had to try like 6-7 times since there were other users chose the same seats as me. lol
AE Gold, Silver and Bronze tickets were all sold out within 15 mins. OMG!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
It was absolutely crazy! I had to try like 6-7 times since there were other users chose the same seats as me. lol

Congratulations! Please tell us all about it when you get back! :hap10:

Danibellerika

Medalist

Congrats! Gold was gone in the first few seconds. :scard7:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia

Oh congrats! It sounds like it is every bit as frantic as everyone predicted...

Yuii Murasaki

On the Ice
Oh congrats! It sounds like it is every bit as frantic as everyone predicted...

It was much wilder than the last season, to be honest. :laugh:
I went to 4CC 2017 and CoR 2017 but ticket selling wasn't this chaotic. The power of two-time Olympic champion is truly beyond. lol

bewitched

On the Ice
Congratulations! I was also one of the lucky ones who survived in the bloodbath for the tickets :laugh2: It was REALLY dramatic, had to book a few times unsuccessfully and I had trouble with the payment, all the payment methods were some unknown Scandinavian versions...
I didn't expect such a fight for places in the first 10 minutes after the release... I thought - okay, Japanese people are at work, it's 14 pm in Japan right now, they can't book so fast. But then... :eek:

I am gonna see Yuzuru LIVE, yaaay! <3 What if he lands 4A in Helsinki, that would be historical!

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It was much wilder than the last season, to be honest. :laugh:
I went to 4CC 2017 and CoR 2017 but ticket selling wasn't this chaotic. The power of two-time Olympic champion is truly beyond. lol

I'd like to think some of the other skaters had some fans in the madness... but I think we all know who the biggest cause of the drama is.

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
I'd like to think some of the other skaters had some fans in the madness... but I think we all know who the biggest cause of the drama is.

The power of Hanyu-economy :laugh:

I also wanted to see Sui/Han so badly... but unfortunately that's not happening :( I hope I'll see them in Saitama next year.

Yuii Murasaki

On the Ice
Congratulations! I was also one of the lucky ones who survived in the bloodbath for the tickets :laugh2: It was REALLY dramatic, had to book a few times unsuccessfully and I had trouble with the payment, all the payment methods were some unknown Scandinavian versions...
I didn't expect such a fight for places in the first 10 minutes after the release... I thought - okay, Japanese people are at work, it's 14 pm in Japan right now, they can't book so fast. But then... :eek:

I am gonna see Yuzuru LIVE, yaaay! <3 What if he lands 4A in Helsinki, that would be historical!

I was working in the office while trying to secure tickets. I almost screamed when my first and second attempts failed. :laugh:
See you there in Helsinki anyway! :biggrin:

See you in Helsinki my lovely Hanyu fans Section B3, row 5

My seat is section D5, row 1. Hope to see you there in Helsinki! ;)

yude

Record Breaker
I am so glad for everyone who got the tickets, Otukaresama :hap10: Yuzuru was famous before PC Olympics but he has got new fans undoubtedly, so that might be the reason for the battle of tickets :biggrin:

My pick of warhorse for Yuzuru are "Masquerade" and "My homeland" by Smetana (which I'm not sure if it is warhorse).

sun110

Final Flight
That was interesting to me too, but I thought it may be due to the population? Sendai is not a super big city compared to Osaka, Kyoto etc.

Seems like it's also due to the amount of time the exhibition was held in Sendai. it only lasted for 6 days.
Nihonbashi Takashimaya 100 000 4/11〜4/23
Osaka Takashimaya 100,000 4/25~ 5/7
Kyoto Takashimaya 75000 5/9 ~ 5/21
Niigata Isetan 40,000 6/13~6/25
Sendai Fujisaki 20,000 6/28 ~ 7/3
Nagoya Takashimaya 80,000 7/19~ 7/30
total 430,000

sun110

Final Flight
Congrart to everyone who got the tickets:hap10: I heard that there was a 2nd wave of tickets released after the 1st wave. So there may be more later on? And the organizer must have saved some tickets for the single event sale.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Seems like it's also due to the amount of time the exhibition was held in Sendai. it only lasted for 6 days.
Nihonbashi Takashimaya 100 000 4/11〜4/23
Osaka Takashimaya 100,000 4/25~ 5/7
Kyoto Takashimaya 75000 5/9 ~ 5/21
Niigata Isetan 40,000 6/13~6/25
Sendai Fujisaki 20,000 6/28 ~ 7/3
Nagoya Takashimaya 80,000 7/19~ 7/30
total 430,000

Oh, that could be

lichi

sui holding a deep edge
On the Ice
Congratulations to people who survived the bloodbath!! :) If Helsinki was like this, how the heck do people get tickets to events in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.