Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sun110

Final Flight
Hakama? He wore Hakama!?! He's trying to kill us.

I'm laughing because judging by this thread, it apparently only lasted 9 minutes.

Yeah the streaming part is unexpectedly short:sad21: Still well worth it though. Hanyu in Hakama is a dream :rock:

Given how he never wears a suit that quite fits, and the hakama is just.... breathtaking, I vote for it for ALL official occasions from now on.

Did you notice how he was cautious about the proper manner of standing up and sitting down while wearing a hakama? :biggrin:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
It really suits him. -By the way, the PM was saying, "Everything looks good on you." :laugh:
And that he had watched "Tono Risoku de gozaru" the movie Yuzu was in, and thought that the Lord looked a lot like Yuzu and didn't know it was him. That he was such a good actor he couldn't tell. :biggrin:

Last edited:
It really suits him. -By the way, the PM was saying, "Everything looks good on you." :laugh:
And that he had watched "Tono Risoku de gozaru" the movie Yuzu was in, and thought that the Lord looked a lot like Yuzu and didn't know it was him. That he was such a good actor he couldn't tell. :biggrin:

:biggrin: Well that's our Yuzu.

Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought in the beginning PM went to shake his hands. However, Yuzu was in deep Traditional mode and bowed so the PM also was forced to bow. :biggrin:

Danibellerika

Medalist
Yuzuru looking mighty regal and mighty fine today!!! Hakama Yuzu might be my fave Yuzu. Omedetou gozaimasu!! :cheer:

Status
Not open for further replies.