Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

firal

Record Breaker
Wow, I guess I didn't see it coming that he would decline the gift! I wonder if it's written anywhere if that's been done before.

Hope he gets some rest now; maybe some downtime with family?? Isn't ANA sending them somewhere nice?? :biggrin:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Wow, I guess I didn't see it coming that he would decline the gift! I wonder if it's written anywhere if that's been done before.

Hope he gets some rest now; maybe some downtime with family?? Isn't ANA sending them somewhere nice?? :biggrin:

Yes he said the Award was a result of everyone's efforts so declined a personalized gift.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
https://twitter.com/gototaisuke/status/1013628479131213824 Yuzu has changed into a suit for his next appointment. The Reconstruction agency. (I think this is the disaster relief organization)

This is one of the best days of his life, not to say making family friends and fans overflow with joy and pride... but oh, he is going to need a serious rest from tomorrow on for a while...

I will say, he never ceases to impress me, the decline of the gift and how sensitively it was done...

lichi

sui holding a deep edge
On the Ice
Hakama :yahoo: I'm dreaming aren't I?

And here I was waiting for the ill-fitting suit.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.