Tv coverage for 2018-19 season | Golden Skate

Tv coverage for 2018-19 season

Cdimop

Rinkside
I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong location or in the wrong way:

0 Not allowed!
I have a question. My cable provider (spectrum) is offering a mini channel bundle which includes "nbc sports." It's not the nbc Olympic channel. If this "nbc sports" channel shows all the Grand Prix events and expanded coverage of us nationals and worlds, I would consider getting it. Does anyone know if it will be covering figure skating? In my mind, I could see the "nbc Olympic channel" and the "nbc sports channel" having a lot of overlapping programming. Anybody know anything about this matter?

evasorange

Final Flight
I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong location or in the wrong way:

0 Not allowed!
I have a question. My cable provider (spectrum) is offering a mini channel bundle which includes "nbc sports." It's not the nbc Olympic channel. If this "nbc sports" channel shows all the Grand Prix events and expanded coverage of us nationals and worlds, I would consider getting it. Does anyone know if it will be covering figure skating? In my mind, I could see the "nbc Olympic channel" and the "nbc sports channel" having a lot of overlapping programming. Anybody know anything about this matter?

So nbc sports used to show a lot of figure skating but once Olympic channel launched last year most of it moved over there. If I remember right Olympic channel showed all of the Grand Prixs live, and would show repeats throughout the week. They also had European champs and 4 continents. I don’t remember nbc sports showing any of that, but it’s possible they did show repeats but I just missed it. I do remember for us nationals the events were spilt between nbc, nbc sports and Olympic channel. It was super annoying! I’m pretty sure worlds was also split on Olympic channel and nbc sports. I do remember being really frustrated because they neither channel showed men’s free skate live, but showed dance live and during the broadcast said congrats to Nathan Chen for winning his first worlds! And basically spoiled the whole thing 😡NBC sports shows a lot of car racing and random stuff like that. With the new nbc gold figure skating package it’s hard to know what Olympic channel or nbc sports is going to show. But based on last year, if
You want live coverage of most of the time I would save the money to try and get Olympic channel.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So nbc sports used to show a lot of figure skating but once Olympic channel launched last year most of it moved over there. If I remember right Olympic channel showed all of the Grand Prixs live, and would show repeats throughout the week. They also had European champs and 4 continents. I don’t remember nbc sports showing any of that, but it’s possible they did show repeats but I just missed it. I do remember for us nationals the events were spilt between nbc, nbc sports and Olympic channel. It was super annoying! I’m pretty sure worlds was also split on Olympic channel and nbc sports. I do remember being really frustrated because they neither channel showed men’s free skate live, but showed dance live and during the broadcast said congrats to Nathan Chen for winning his first worlds! And basically spoiled the whole thing 😡NBC sports shows a lot of car racing and random stuff like that. With the new nbc gold figure skating package it’s hard to know what Olympic channel or nbc sports is going to show. But based on last year, if
You want live coverage of most of the time I would save the money to try and get Olympic channel.

But if you don't have expanded cable, like me. Then the cost of NBC gold is not that much of you view it as 12 months at $5.00 a month. And I do like how there is no commentary.