Daniel Grassl | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Daniel Grassl

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Daniel was totally clean and he is currently in 3rd place after sp in jgp Poland

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I wasn't sure about his SP at the first event, but I really liked it this time. Probably my favourite thing he's done yet. He's cleaned up his movement a lot, and everything went with the music really nicely, with lots of interesting pictures. I didn't like the big bombastic part at the end as much as the sparser part, but the sparse music is most of the program, so it doesn't matter. And he does it all well.

It's one of my favourite men's programs on the JGP this season.

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
Congratulations Daniel!!!! I was a little worried about his skates but he prevailed!!! So well deserved and I can't be more proud of him!!!:love:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i'm disappointed and bittered by the outcome of the sp. i know Daniel made mistakes and the panel was strict, but his pcs are criminal. anyone knows i'm totally biased but i think he was underscored

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
i'm disappointed and bittered by the outcome of the sp. i know Daniel made mistakes and the panel was strict, but his pcs are criminal. anyone knows i'm totally biased but i think he was underscored

He was underscored.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
He was underscored.

it makes me feel less alone :laugh: you know i hate read of people whining when their favourites don't get huge scores, i don't want to be that person, but in this case (and to a certain extent in Matteo's too) i can't help but feeling Daniel was wronged and overlooked. how many skaters would have scored a lot more for an underrotaed 4lo-3t? or a 4lz fall? should he have been in top 3? of course not, but at least in top 7

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Robbed, with even burglary

Great and ambitious program by Daniel :clap:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i'm still heartbroken for this outcome but let's put this behind us and focus on jr worlds. come back e fight like tonight, Daniel, and the title is yours...maybe...if the panel doesn't throw pcs like candies to others