Daniel Grassl | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Daniel Grassl

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Justice for Daniel!:clap:

If he keeps skating like this, the judges cannot ignore his skating skills forever. (When I signed into Goldenskate today, a banner ad offered me Italian citizenship. Is that a sign? :laugh:)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Justice for Daniel!:clap:

If he keeps skating like this, the judges cannot ignore his skating skills forever. (When I signed into Goldenskate today, a banner ad offered me Italian citizenship. Is that a sign? :laugh:)

:laugh: maybe it is

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
New Russian interview with Daniel!
https://www.gazeta.ru/sport/2020/02/07/a_12949201.shtml

He says he's going to try to train with Team Tutberidze in the off-season.
I thought he was going to try to do that last year too, but I don't think it happened then...? Hopefully they can make it work this year! :yes:

if i were him and had to choose a russian coach i'd go to Danielian's. he needs to fix his URs issues and improve his pcs, i don't know if team Tutberidze is the best for it

rosy14

Final Flight
if i were him and had to choose a russian coach i'd go to Danielian's. he needs to fix his URs issues and improve his pcs, i don't know if team Tutberidze is the best for it

Well, if Eteri starts to be at rink board when Daniel skates, and her name appears together with his Italian coach, as Nina Mozer did with Dalla Monica/Guarise, things will get better for Daniel by sure.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Well, if Eteri starts to be at rink board when Daniel skates, and her name appears together with his Italian coach, as Nina Mozer did with Dalla Monica/Guarise, things will get better for Daniel by sure.

you have to earn that honor by getting major medals :laugh: anyway i think he is just talking about a summer camp

Batsuchan

Medalist

Well, Daniel might have some *other* reasons for wanting to train with Team Tutberidze over the summer...You know, like being able to train with some cute girls, including a certain 2-time national champion, whom Daniel said he was rooting for at Europeans... ;) :biggrin:

Okay, okay, I'm stopping now! :laugh:

rosy14

Final Flight
Well, Daniel might have some *other* reasons for wanting to train with Team Tutberidze over the summer...You know, like being able to train with some cute girls, including a certain 2-time national champion, whom Daniel said he was rooting for at Europeans... ;) :biggrin:

Ah, interesting...we’ll see...

npavel

On the Ice
it makes me feel less alone :laugh: you know i hate read of people whining when their favourites don't get huge scores, i don't want to be that person, but in this case (and to a certain extent in Matteo's too) i can't help but feeling Daniel was wronged and overlooked. how many skaters would have scored a lot more for an underrotaed 4lo-3t? or a 4lz fall? should he have been in top 3? of course not, but at least in top 7
just look at the scores at 4CC, he would have gotten so many points ... but at Euros they called prerotations. I'm totally happy when they call it correctly and angry at the scores at 4CC, but I think Daniel was really underscored. I was there ... he performed so much better than ... Ok, I know I'm a big fan of him but he should have medalled.
Finger crossed for juniors

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Ah, interesting...we’ll see...

Perhaps he has a crush on Anna?

But this aside, it would do a skater still in development good to work intensively alongside other skaters and with different top quality trainers in the off-season.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

But this aside, it would do a skater still in development good to work intensively alongside other skaters and with different top quality trainers in the off-season.

he did the Mishin's camp last year, right? who is going to try next? Plushenko? Buyanova?:biggrin:

npavel

On the Ice

He worked with Mishin this summer :)

McBibus

On the Ice

Gossiping some more, you got that impression at the europeans.
I got it before when they were togheter in Fanano for an Ex show: every other pic he posted was with "that" girl. :cool14:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
good luck for tomorrow! go and defend your medal (if you can upgrade it :laugh:):dev2:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
so Daniel got his first GP :jump: and before that, if everything goes as planned, we're going to see him in Budapest!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Daniel is in first place after the short in Budapest with a score of 82.27