Elizaveta Shanaeva & Devid Naryzhnyy | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Shanaeva & Devid Naryzhnyy

The Finn

Record Breaker
They did good at the Volvo Open Cup yesterday and they seemed happy with their RD score which was close to a 64 points. They are 2nd after RD and about 3 points behind the georgian team.

The Finn

Record Breaker
They did a very good job at the Volvo Open Cup. They were 2nd with a score of almost 160 points and I am sure they were happy with their programs here. Their FD score was almost 96 points. Very nicely done. Looking forward to see their next event.

shcherbatskayas

Spectator
Does anyone know their next competition? I'm fairly sure it's Russian Junior Nationals, but idk. I was just thinking about them earlier and I miss seeing them skate (even though it's only been a few months, lmao). They're just such a good team, they skate so well together and it seems like they get along off the ice, too!

The Finn

Record Breaker
They have been assigned to the JGP Russia. So, it looks like they will skate at the 1st and 4th JGP events.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Yay, They won!! Big Congratulations. That was a hugely important victory for them and now they have a great chance to qualify for the JGP Final. It was also really nice to see that they scored above 100 points in FD and closely 165 points in total. Great job, can't wait for their 2nd JGP event which will most likely be at the JGP Russia.

FD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92SmPUO77o4