Stolbova and Klimov split / retirement | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Stolbova and Klimov split / retirement

madforskating

On the Ice
Just a thought: After a conversation I had yesterday, I let my imagination run wild and, given that whatever members of the Mozer Team say in interviews (even if they call it a 'final decision' or sth like that) does not always turn out to be true, what if Fedor would currently take a two-tier approach? He could tell the public he's becoming a coach (which I'm sure he actually will eventually), but is at the same time still looking for a new partner. By closing that discussion, he would not be subjected to annoying speculation and could go about it in peace and quiet. And why not? He was adamant that his career was not over up until now. Decisions can be reversed, people come out of retirement when the circumstances fit.

Anyway, don't mind me. It's probably just a crazy fantasy. I support him with all my heart whatever he does, it's more than likely just wishful thinking...:p

- edit -

Clarification: When I say 'does not always turn out to be true', I obviously do not mean to call them nasty or deceiving. I think it's often their PR strategy to keep speculation and journalists at bay, which is understandable and absolutely fine by me. Politicians do it all the time. Once you know that's the case, you take on board what they say and keep an open mind to what might actually happen...

I wish with all my heart that I could believe this is true...it’s possible, but I don’t think it’s likely. I miss him so much already!