Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: 2018-19 European Ladies' figure skating

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolstoj View Post
    Very nice debut for Marina Piredda, she has the potential to aim at bigger scores especially in GOE: good speed throughout the program, in and out of the elements, jumps were all big and fully rotated, nice transitions especially in the combo withe the split jump and turns.

That 3ltz was a BEAUTY, good toe-pick assistance, huge height and distance, speed and flow in and out and good transition. It could even be a +5 in the future. (one judge gave her a +4 here)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsikFPed-f0
    marina and lucrezia beccari are our hope for the future. do you think marina will get jgp next season or will she fully move up to seniors

Bona Fide Member

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by elektra blue View Post
    marina and lucrezia beccari are our hope for the future. do you think marina will get jgp next season or will she fully move up to seniors
    We'll see in the free, she needs to build her scores with new PBs. Also i'm not sure (doubt) she can have a Senior GP spot, if she doesn't moving to seniors would mean only doing the minor events before Nationals, Europeans and Worlds.

Alessia Tornaghi also was good at Nationals.

Tripping on the Podium

1 Not allowed!
    Alexandra Feigin did 3Lz+3Lo at Skate Victoria... Sofia should really apply to organize Euros again, as she performs very well at home!

Bona Fide Member

3 Not allowed!
    Marina Piredda skated really well again in the free. She singled the first lutz, landed two cleanly in the second half.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Fwo9m7sa0

0 Not allowed!
    Is it possible that Pirreda gets invited to GP next season? With this SB i guess she have a good place and she's higher than the french girls and Chartrand on the list.

Tripping on the Podium

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yume View Post
    Is it possible that Pirreda gets invited to GP next season? With this SB i guess she have a good place and she's higher than the french girls and Chartrand on the list.
    she can for sure, she's #39 in SB list.

Tripping on the Podium

1 Not allowed!
    Total score for Marina Piredda would be 180.55 at WTT

On the Ice

1 Not allowed!
    I had never seen Maria Predda before the WTT but I think she may have a great future ahead of her. I really liked her skating. Lovely style and presentation.

!

1 Not allowed!
    Agree. Marina was a nice surprise for me

0 Not allowed!
    i'm glad marina made such an impression i hope she (and lucrezia beccari and lara naki gutmann) can place higher next season and get us back some spots

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by elektra blue View Post
    i'm glad marina made such an impression i hope she (and lucrezia beccari and lara naki gutmann) can place higher next season and get us back some spots
    And Alessia or will she still be in juniors?

Rinkside

2 Not allowed!
    Alessia is the actual senior national champion but not eligible in international competitions (next year she will be) while Marina is the junior champion but senior eligible 😅 this year after Kostner injuries ItaFed seems to be a little confused...and Marina was certainly a big surprise.

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie19 View Post
    And Alessia or will she still be in juniors?
    of course alessia too (blame my memrery, sometimes it's really bad )

Quote Originally Posted by AkikoNana View Post
    Alessia is the actual senior national champion but not eligible in international competitions (next year she will be) while Marina is the junior champion but senior eligible �� this year after Kostner injuries ItaFed seems to be a little confused...and Marina was certainly a big surprise.
    i'm actually terrified that next year, in a rush to get back spots, they will push both lucrezia and alessia in seniors, at least for big events such as euros and worlds, i hope they don't burn them in the process

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Only one spot for euros and worlds means that they must focus on ONE girl if they want the judges give a boost in PCS.
    At the moment Piredda is the best choice, we don’t know how Lucrezia and Alessia will do in senior.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AkikoNana View Post
    Only one spot for euros and worlds means that they must focus on ONE girl if they want the judges give a boost in PCS.
    At the moment Piredda is the best choice, we don’t know how Lucrezia and Alessia will do in senior.
    i'm still hoping lucrezia will stay in junior next season

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213