Haein Lee | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Haein Lee

Ailera

Rinkside
Hae Inn had two clean skates this week in a national competition. She won the competition and has earned two JGP assignments :)
SP:https://youtu.be/axnRV56cFWM
FS: https://youtu.be/wzYlnvqAPxA

Yay! Can't wait to see her on at her JGP assignments!!
I love her SP dress! I also really like her entry into her 2A where she did an ina bauer and looked back at (I'm assuming) the judges. All her movements seem very intentional and look very smooth, wow

littlesheep

Rinkside
Congratulations on her win in JGP Riga Cup! She is such an all-rounded skater. Hope she will continue to do well and we will see her in the final.

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
Loving her. Keep up the consistency. Her next assignment, she should have no problem getting on the Podium, even another chance of Gold. Good luck Haein!

Fluture

Record Breaker
Well done Haein!! Two golds on the JGP. Couldn‘t have asked for more. Great. :luv17: :yahoo: :clap:

moonstruck

On the Ice
Congratulations Haein on making the JGP Final!! :medal" :medal" she is such a joy to watch :) I particularly loved her free skate step sequence, just wonderful!

gotoschool

Medalist
Congratulations to Haein Lee on her second victory in the Junior Grand Prix this season. Her performances in the short and even more in the long were so impressive with smooth, graceful flow in motion and edges, fine speed, fantastic control and beautiful symmetrical rotations and position in and out of her jumps and flexible spins, also with a lot of emotion and abandon as she displayed wonderful musicality in the step sequence. Haein's performance in the long was my favorite performance so far this Junior Grand Prix season.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Congrats to Haein from me as well. Her free program is really strong and she executes all elements the way that it looks so easy :thumbsup:

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
I think what is even more amazing about Haein, is that she started skating only 6 years ago! She was a late starter compared to skaters who start skating around 4/5 years old, yet she is performing at such a high level! Truly outstanding :)

Dashw

Rinkside
I really am impressed by her consistency. Her last win, it was great to see her happiness. She knew she did what was needed. I'm a new fan[emoji4]

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Really disappointed she didn't get to go to the Youth Olympics, but she came oh so close to Young You in the qualifying event.

Vemvane

On the Ice
Watched the JGPF SP today, and she is a lovely skater, with the potential to have absolutely gorgeous lines with a little more time. The carriage of her arms, and the way they are always in soft, fluid motion is a delight to watch. Such a pity about the under-rotation, because it was otherwise a very beautiful skate; also, I really did enjoy her Ina Bauer into the 2A.