What piece of music do you want to see use... | Page 3 | Golden Skate

What piece of music do you want to see use...

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker

sekhmets

Rinkside
Country
United-States
I'd love to see someone skate to Linnea Henriksson's cover of Hope There's Someone

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Pavane by Regina Carter. Jazzy, romantic and just a little bit sad.

Weetos

Final Flight
Some cut of music from the Dark Crystal, if someone could actually pull it off. Dramatic 80s fantasy film soundtrack, I love it :laugh:

Eleanor

On the Ice
Pride and Prejudice soundtrack (1995)
This is the opening, I love it :luv17: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWxPSnGoPG8

Oh gawd, I hope the gods of FS will listen to you :luv17::luv17::luv17::luv17::luv17:
They can use the soundtrack of the 2005 movie as well.

I'll also add something definitely risky and kinda creepy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ7FGUgSZ8A
I love this music, I don't know why. Maybe it's because of Guillem's incredible dance skills and interpretation

KLKDMD

Spectator
So, so, so many. So many.

Overture to Candide by L. Bernstein
Finale from Symphony No. 9 ("From the New World") by A. Dvorak
Finale from Symphony No. 7 by L. van Beethoven
Third Movement from Prokofiev's First Piano Concerto (the third concerto has been used in various forms).
Finale from either Symphony No. 4 or Symphony No. 5 by P. I. Tchaikovsky
Any number of Etudes by F. Chopin - "Revolutionary," "Ocean," "Aeolian Harp"
"La Campanella" by F. Liszt

And, believe it or not, I love Firebird, but I have yet to see a version that is musically and choreographically satisfying. So, I'll list it just because I'm waiting for a well done version.

Non-Classical:
"Come Undone" by Duran Duran
"The Power of Goodbye" or "Rain" by Madonna
"Porcelain" by Moby
"Orinoco Flow" or "Carribean Blue" by Enya
"Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve

chasseneige

Rinkside
Ravel String Quartet in F Major (2nd movement)
Ravel Ondine
Chopin Ballade 4
Chopin Barcarolle
Schubert Moments Musicaux
Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto 1,4
Sibelius Violin Concerto
Dvorak Rusalka: Song to the Moon (the instrumental version w/ Yo Yo Ma)
Shostakovich Piano Concerto 2 and Piano Quintet

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have a big list.

1. "Satellite" by Lena (Winner of 2010 Eurovision). I can see Tarasova/Morozov skate to this.
2. "Our Choice" by Ari Olafsson (Icelandic entry for 2018 Eurovision). I can see Kaetlyn Osmond skate to this.
3. "Taboo" by Christabelle (2018 Eurovision entry for Malta). I can see Alaine Chartrand skate to it.
4. "Knock Knock" by Mac Miller (I had the idea since last year). Someone like Polina Edmunds could skate to it.
5. "This is Me" from "The Greatest Showman. I wish it came out a year earlier than it did because it would have suited Ashley Wagner PERFECTLY for a FP for an Olympic season.
6. The opening monologue from the 87th annual Academy Awards. Kaetlyn Osmond was the first skater to come to mind on who should skate to it.
7. "Hello, I Love You" and "People are Strange" by the Doors. Those two could work well as a FD for McNamara/Carpenter.
8. "Pure Imagination" and "The Candyman" from Willy Wonka Jr would work well as a FD and the Parsons were a team that came to mind.
9. "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" by Brian Hyland and the long version of "Lollipop" from the 2009 Intel/Dell commercial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqitLqO_Aww) work well as a FD and I can see Gilles/Poirier skate to it.
10. The theme songs to "Family Matters" and "Full House" could work as a SP for Jason Brown.
11. "Nobody but You" by Cesar Sampson (Austrian entry for 2018 Eurovision) would work well for pairs. Don't know which one though. Duhamel/Radford were the first to come to my mind. But they retired...so I don't know.