NFL & NHL Season 2018-2019 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

NFL & NHL Season 2018-2019

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
After watching Womens World Championships game, I suggest following strategy for any team playing in next years Gold medal game: distract the referee and meanwhile hit opposing goalkeeper into head with a steel chair. It will make the sport appear more legit than it does now after THAT final.

Sheesh.:rolleye:

Finland got hosed!!!

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Sharks scored FOUR goals during five minute power play middle of the third when they were down 3-0 vs Vegas :jaw:

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Caps :cry: Now hoping Trotz, a real class act, and Isles can go all the way.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh man, poor Caps, to be so close:(

I can’t say I follow the NHL enough to root for anyone, so now I’m a fair weather NBA fan. #PhilaUnite:biggrin:

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Brad Marchand is TRASH :dumb:

Also: I’m digging this St Louis team!!

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
RIP CBJ :cry:

OT in game 7 going on now between St Louis and Dallas :popcorn:

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Had some free time today to catch Blues v. Sharks game 5. And WOW, the Blues put on a clinic in forechecking, defense, puck management, breakouts, etc. in trouncing Sharks 5-0. Nothing went the Sharks way, including losing three key players to injury during the game. I couldn’t help but feel badly for them, but kudos to the Blues for putting the missed game 3 OT call behind them and playing with heart and tenacity.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to the St. Louis Blues on their first Stanley Cup *ever*!

(I know what it feels like for your team to win its first championship after over 50 years ;) )
#WeAllBleedBlue
:clap:

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
/hijacks thread CONGRATS RAPTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think next year I'll just start "All North American pro leagues" thread:biggrin:

But I'll forgive them their last second victory over the Sixers, since I'm not following the NBA that closely.

Congrats Raptors! #WeTheNorth:clap:

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Adding my congratulations to the Blues for their first Stanley Cup ever :hap10::clap: Amazing how they battled back yet again when everything was on the line, especially their rookie goalie, Jordan Binnington. I rooted for them so hard, because I love a great Cinderella story :laugh: