NFL & NHL Season 2018-2019 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

NFL & NHL Season 2018-2019

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Well, I guess the Caps decided they’d break a 7-game winning streak in dramatic fashion by losing 6-5 when they were up 5-1 two-thirds into the second period :bang:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jesus Mary and Joseph, they got the wild card:eeking:

In the words of Malcolm Jenkins, we didn’t sneak in we kicked the bleep bleeping door down.

#FlyEaglesFly

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not really a football fan, but I am grateful for the Eagles making the playoffs (and for the sake of morale for my hometown, Philly)! Hope Nick Foles' injury isn't serious, though!

#FlyEaglesFly

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Caps v Flyers in DC on Tues. Caps on a three game losing streak, w their power play in a slump, so who knows? :coffee:

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
NFL again....

Sweet baby J on a breadstick:eeking::eeking::eeking:

I believe in St. Nick:)

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^There's a lot of cryin' in my neck of the woods today, el! :sad4: :sad4: :sad4: What an ending.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^There's a lot of cryin' in my neck of the woods today, el! :sad4: :sad4: :sad4: What an ending.

I’m so sorry; I really did feel terrible for Parkey:(

Word is that one of the Eagles tipped the ball, so he should not bear the brunt at all:noshake:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I’m so sorry; I really did feel terrible for Parkey:(

Word is that one of the Eagles tipped the ball, so he should not bear the brunt at all:noshake:

I'm not really a fan, but I know a lot of people are in mourning today. I know my best friend's husband has season tickets, but I'm not sure if he was at the game. He probably had a heart attack if he was!

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:sad4::sad4::sad4:

But I’m proud of my boys. They came back from a 4-6 mid season record to make the playoffs, and then came within six points of the number one seed, a team that had beaten them by *41* points in the regular season. And no true Philly fan blames AJ for dropping the ball; stuff happens.

#FlyEaglesFly

But now do I need to cheer WhoDat? hmmmmmm :think:

Amei

Record Breaker
I'm rooting for a Rams-Patriots Superbowl - wouldn't it be poetic if the Patriots win and Brady then retires.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm rooting for a Rams-Patriots Superbowl - wouldn't it be poetic if the Patriots win and Brady then retires.

Well, if that happens I’m afraid I need to root against Mr. Brady and company if only because I need to stay with the NFC, it’s not that I have anything against the Pats. :biggrin:

After all, they haven’t beaten us in two years ;)

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

But I’m proud of my boys. They came back from a 4-6 mid season record to make the playoffs, and then came within six points of the number one seed, a team that had beaten them by *41* points in the regular season. And no true Philly fan blames AJ for dropping the ball; stuff happens.

#FlyEaglesFly

You have our sincere condolences! We are grateful they made it as far as they did. :hap10: #FlyEaglesFly

rosacotton

Final Flight

#FlyEaglesFly

Agree with you 100%.

P.S. Go Rams!

lesnar001

Record Breaker

Saw a stunning piece of information last night.

With this Superbowl, it will be Tom Brady's 9th time.
This means he will be in more than 1/6 of all Superbowls played (9 of 53).
Unreal.

I hope the Pats win.

It would be nice if Brady ends up 6-3 in Superbowls instead of 5-4.

el henry

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, those who wanted the Rams Pats Super Bowl got their wish:biggrin:

I feel bad for Andy Reid, I would have liked to see him in the Big Game.

Go Rams:hap10:

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
The skating competitions this week are a good distraction for me from the seven-game losing slump of the Caps. :( Hope they look more like themselves after the break.

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Caps up 2-1 against Flames after the first period. Missed the first Caps goal, and thinking I’m bad luck because Flames scored right after I started watching lol. But then Dmitri Jaskin scored late in the first, so maybe I’ll continue watching....

ETA: Regardless of the outcome, very excited about Jaskin’s goal! He deserves more opportunities with the way he plays.

ETA2: Yay, Caps snap their seven game losing streak, even without Ovi!