Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Developing Skaters You Are Most Excited For This Season

Rinkside

4 Not allowed!
    I'm also adding Ivett Toth to my list. I loved her when I saw her at the Olympics but had almost forgotten about her until today. I'm also adding Jimmy Ma, he's got some personality for sure!

On the Ice

2 Not allowed!
    Nguyen/Kolesnik for sure, and the rise of S. Korean ladies

Rinkside

2 Not allowed!
    Deniss Vasiljevs, Alexandra Trusova, Alena Kanysheva, and Anastasia Tarakanova

Outdated Old Dinosaur

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LazarusPitHotTub View Post
    Mens: Stephen Gogolev but also Ryan Dunk and Donovan Carillo
    Ladies: Alena K I am excited for even though I have feelings about her free, Anna Shcherbakova and Anna Tarusina too.
    Pairs: my aussies Alexandrovskaya/Windsor are fully moving to Senior now so I’m really excited to see them especially under new coaching in Montreal and with new choreographers too.
    Dance: really excited for Carreira/Ponomorenko to go senior and I am particularly excited to see their RD in better video quality, in terms of juniors D’Alessandro/Waddell are so good already and I’m looking forward to them not only this season but hopefully for many to come, Lajoie/Lagha also.
    I'm highlighting your list, because my main contenders are in it.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    After watching Lombardia, Sofia Samodorova. I especially enjoyed her short program.

Rinkside

1 Not allowed!
    Ladies: South Korean Ladies - Jihun To, Young You, Kim Yelim. Praying to the skating gods that one of them becomes Yuna Kim's successor

Ice Dance: The Browns (as the next ShibSibs), Nguyen/Kolesnik (as the next Davis/White), Lajoie/Lagha (as the next Papadakis/Ciceron... i think. Since they are MF's babies)

Pairs: Sorry not familiar with the junior teams. Although I still think it would be a Russian team who will dominate, unless some Chinese team suddenly comes along

Men: Stephen Gogolev might dominate the field in the future but I love the charisma of the japanese men Yuma Kagiyama and Koshiro Shimada

You Know I'm a FS Fan... BillNeal's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    If you haven't watched them this weekend yet, check out Miku Makita / Tyler Gunara. They made their JGP debut in front of a hometown crowd and are definitely the junior dance team I'm most excited for this season. A promising, well-matched young team who are quite expressive, musical, and have good chemistry with each other: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN-e-QPDNuE

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4