Third annual Evening with Scott Hamilton & Friends ice show | Golden Skate

Third annual Evening with Scott Hamilton & Friends ice show

likevelvet

#Bless this mess
On the Ice
Country
United-States
Got an email about this today since I've been involved in Scott Hamilton CARES...

https://www.scottcares.org/new-events/2018/11/18/scott-hamilton-and-friends

The 3rd annual Scott Hamilton & Friends Nashville Ice Show benefitting the Scott Hamilton CARES Foundation will take place on Sunday, November 18 at 5:00 pm.at the Bridgestone Arena. Olympic Ladies Gold Medalist and Dancing with the Stars Champion Kristi Yamaguchi will return to Nashville to co-host. .

Check out this lineup! :shocked:

Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir
Charlie White and Meryl Davis
Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje
Maia Shibutani and Alex Shibutani
Meagan Duhamnel and Eric Radford
Ashley Wagner
Katia Gordeeva
Kaetlyn Osmond
Patrick Chan
Jeremy Abbott
Ryan Bradley
Steven Cousins

I've never really paid attention to this show the previous two years, but I was excited to see that Patrick is doing some shows because I haven't really heard a peep from him since his announcement of retirement, which is well-deserved, but I was mourning the fact that I'd never gotten to see him skate in person :cry: But maybe now I'll get a chance!

likevelvet

#Bless this mess
On the Ice
Country
United-States
2 hours away need get tickets, thanks for the information

Wish I could join you but I'll be at Pacific Coast Sectionals :roll9: Maybe next year! Please enjoy for me! Great ticket prices too, tbh.

g8rsara

Rinkside
Got an email about this today since I've been involved in Scott Hamilton CARES...

I've never really paid attention to this show the previous two years, but I was excited to see that Patrick is doing some shows because I haven't really heard a peep from him since his announcement of retirement, which is well-deserved, but I was mourning the fact that I'd never gotten to see him skate in person :cry: But maybe now I'll get a chance!

I bought tickets over the weekend. I am so excited!! It’s a 5 hr drive but am working it into our trip to see family for Thanksgiving. Tickets are really affordable, too. I’ve never seen live skating before, and never this quality all in one place. I’d love to meet up if anyone ends up going.

likevelvet

#Bless this mess
On the Ice
Country
United-States
Oh my gosh, enjoy your first live skating event! What an awesome first outing hahaha. It's guaranteed to be a really well-put on show.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

All of the Canadian skaters listed for the Scott Hamilton show, including Patrick, will also be doing the "Thank You, Canada" tour. Thirty locations from coast to coast over the course of two months. They will be traveling and living in a tour bus!

The Scott Hamilton show is during a short break of the TYC tour, just before the last show.

bunnybarista

If I risk it all, could you break my fall?~
On the Ice
Thank you so much for posting about this!! That is an outstanding lineup! Nashville is about 7 hours away from me but there was a time when I almost flew to Canada to see Virtue/Moir, so a 7-hour drive suddenly doesn't seem so bad... and such great ticket prices! Would be a dream to see this!

skateluvr

Record Breaker
I meant a tribute starring Michelle - hey she is rich with her friends. She’s never done this. Could and should.

^ This is a separate thread from the thread about Michelle.

Michelle is rich, but I don't think she will be using her money to put on a tribute to herself. ;)

Anyway, Scott Hamilton is certainly to be congratulated on his long-time and enthusiastic (does Scott ever do anything without enthusiasm?) service to charitable causes, not only with his ScottCares shows for cancer research, but also St. Judes Hospital, Make a Wish foundation, and many more.

Last edited:

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Just ordered my tickets! Anyone going from the Philadelphia area? I’m thinking of taking Frontier from Trenton...