Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Marchei and Hotarek Split

Longing for a clean event.. satine's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
    VERY sad to see this announcement! However, I must give Hotarek props for knowing what he wants. This way, at least, Marchei has optimum time to find herself a new partner for this quad.

Best of luck to both of them & I will look forward to seeing who Valentina finds to skate with!

Rinkside

2 Not allowed!
    When I saw this announcement I was like
    I wish them all the best they can get from life. Good luck to Vale if she wants to continue and find a new partner! I saw them this summer (Made in Italy summer tour) in a breathtaking performance at my rink. They adjusted their olympic program and Hotarek ended the show with a glorious backflip!

Rinkside

2 Not allowed!
    This split is so disappointing. They had a real fire and the pairs field is so open this season. Understandable considering the age and level of success, but what a bummer!

Match Penalty

0 Not allowed!
    Hotarek probably just wanted to retire and be with his wife since she's retired too.

Spectator

2 Not allowed!
    This is the first split/retirement that is making me think, "I'm going to cry next pair's competition." It's completely understandable, but I enjoyed their programs more than any other programs during the past 4 years, so I'm still /

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4