Marchei and Hotarek Split | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Marchei and Hotarek Split

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
VERY sad to see this announcement! However, I must give Hotarek props for knowing what he wants. This way, at least, Marchei has optimum time to find herself a new partner for this quad.

Best of luck to both of them & I will look forward to seeing who Valentina finds to skate with!

thesoundofice

Rinkside
When I saw this announcement I was like :( :( :(
I wish them all the best they can get from life. Good luck to Vale if she wants to continue and find a new partner! I saw them this summer (Made in Italy summer tour) in a breathtaking performance at my rink. They adjusted their olympic program and Hotarek ended the show with a glorious backflip!

hyperbunny

Rinkside
This split is so disappointing. They had a real fire and the pairs field is so open this season. Understandable considering the age and level of success, but what a bummer!

lavoix

Match Penalty
Hotarek probably just wanted to retire and be with his wife since she's retired too.

FlyingFeather

On the Ice
This is the first split/retirement that is making me think, "I'm going to cry next pair's competition." It's completely understandable, but I enjoyed their programs more than any other programs during the past 4 years, so I'm still :mad:/:sad21: