Any Gracie Gold practice videos? | Golden Skate

Any Gracie Gold practice videos?

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Is she still slated for Grand Prix? I’d love to see her if she can compete while healthy. Any news appreciated.

Tutto

Record Breaker
Is she still slated for Grand Prix? I’d love to see her if she can compete while healthy. Any news appreciated.

I am dying for any news but totally understand why she keeps a low profile. My only concern is that she is not with any of top coaches...

mrrice

Record Breaker
She has dropped completely off the radar. I can't believe that neither she, nor anyone in her camp have given us an update, or a progress report on how she's doing. Better yet, how she's feeling. Is she excited about where she is in her training? I ask because I care about her well being. If she starts to feel the pressure, I don't want her to have a set back in her health. I'm still hoping for the best.

Manuel Pablo Arnao

Figure Skating Fan & Real Estate Agent in LA!
On the Ice
She has dropped completely off the radar. I can't believe that neither she, nor anyone in her camp have given us an update, or a progress report on how she's doing. Better yet, how she's feeling. Is she excited about where she is in her training? I ask because I care about her well being. If she starts to feel the pressure, I don't want her to have a set back in her health. I'm still hoping for the best.

I know Dave Lease from The Skating Lesson has received many over the past months...

mrrice

Record Breaker
I know Dave Lease from The Skating Lesson has received many over the past months...

Does she have a happy, inspired tone? That's what I care about the most. She's made her mark in skating and has nothing more to prove. I hope she enjoys this comeback.

princessalica

Final Flight
Last month, she seemed positive when she wished Karen Chen a happy Birthday. Though she hasn't posted much, what she has posted has been positive. It has also been said that no one in her rink is supposed to talk about her skating. And if she wants privacy, I don't think its a bad thing. Gracie knows how to skate at the top, as much as I would love an update, I think we will just have to wait and see. I think she is being very intentional about this comeback.

temadd

Final Flight
My guess is that she is staying off social media to avoid any negative being thrown at her. I think it's very wise given her past.

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
She definitely had a long road ahead of her when she started her comeback. Based on exhibitions after her last Nationals events, she seemed to have lost the 2A and all her triples. I would suspect that she is doing triples now, but I imagine she'd want to keep expectations low until she's ready to compete.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gracie spent all her earlier career years "in a fishbowl" with every aspect of her life open to public view, and she read all the boards, taking in all that was said about her. All of that contributed to her eventual breakdown. She has deliberately chosen a coach and practice environment not easily accessed and limits public contact to what she herself tweets. That is what is best for her and we should just accept it because it is best for her.

princessalica

Final Flight
There were reports over a month ago that she is doing triples. She didn't have them in her program at Champs Camp, but I think even physically you can see the difference in her face as she becomes more in skating shape.

MarinHondas

Final Flight
tsl claimed they saw a triple flip. She has posted some Instagram Stories at the rink but nothing of her skating.

Skatefan15

On the Ice
On graciegold195 instagram, on the story where it says updates there is a video of her doing a 2A on a harness (it didn't look like she needed though). But that video was still 6 weeks ago but it's the only video I've seen.