Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Favorite program so far?

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good” Sam-Skwantch's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chopinskate View Post

There are maybe three programs in the men's field and two in the ladies field that are good, but they haven't been skated to their potential yet, so I hope those skaters pull it together later in the season. .
    Interesting....in all of my years of watching the sport I’d say this year is one of the better years I can remember for great programs. So many skaters from so many parts of the globe and various levels have very good programs this year IMO. I even saw a La La Land program that didn’t deserve a cringy warning! I find it fascinating that you have such a stark difference of opinion and standard as to what makes a great program as I do. Heck even the skaters in my local area aren’t murdering my ears with terrible musical selections which feels like a first

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Jason's SP
    Marin Honda's SP & LP

Penalty Box

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-Skwantch View Post
    Interesting....in all of my years of watching the sport I’d say this year is one of the better years I can remember for great programs. So many skaters from so many parts of the globe and various levels have very good programs this year IMO. I even saw a La La Land program that didn’t deserve a cringy warning! I find it fascinating that you have such a stark difference of opinion and standard as to what makes a great program as I do. Heck even the skaters in my local area aren’t murdering my ears with terrible musical selections which feels like a first
    I think Pairs programs are mostly "fine" or at least inoffensive, or at least the choreography is often salvaged by the connection some pairs share. But most singles and a lot of ID choreo seems bland, poorly constructed, poorly delivered, or a combination thereof. It is still technically mid season, but yeah.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8