N/A

Dance:
G/P FD
W/P FD
L/L FD

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
You mean this season's? Though I don't think I've seen programs enough so far from top-tier skaters yet such as Boyang, Nathan and more. I'm not particularly impressed by junior skaters' program except Ting Cui, so most of my favorites come so far from Challenger events.

Men
Mikhail Kolyada SP, Shoma Uno SP, Sergei Voronov SP/FS, Junhwan Cha SP/FS, Alexander Samarin FS, Roman Sadovsky SP/FS, Bennett Toman FS

Ladies
Satoko Miyahara SP/FS, Ting Cui SP/FS, Liz Tuktamysheva FS, Bradie Tennell SP, Rika Kihira SP/FS, Kaori Sakamoto FS, Yelim Kim FS, Liz Tursynbayeva SP, Star Andrews FS

Pairs
Peng & Jin SP/FS, James & Cipres SP, Tarasova & Morozov FS, Cain & LeDuc FS

Dance
Weaver & Poje FD

Ladybug89

On the Ice
The programs that touched me the most so far were:

Yuzu SP and LP
Shoma SP

Roman Sadovsky LP
Camden Pulkinen SP
Koshiro Shimada - both especially SP though

eventhough I follow men and ladies same... there was no real „Wow“ - moment yet at the ladies... (except for Alinas EX... that was amazing) for competitive programs... maybe still in front Anna S. SP in Bratislava... but still waiting for a real moment ;)

macy

Record Breaker
Kostornaia's short :luv17:

Honorable mention-

Bradie's short

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Kévin AYMOZ - FS
Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA - SP
Luc ECONOMIDES - SP
JIN Boyang - SP
Laurine LECAVELIER - FS

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I think I'm waiting to still be really moved yet. I don't know if I'm still grouchy until the GP starts but I find most performances are kind of meh for me.

I did enjoy W/P's PD at ACI and Yuzuru's FS.

leoleo

Medalist
Rika Kihira's FS is by faaaaaaar my favorite ladies FS this season, second is Yi Christy Leung's Breath of Life
Anna Scherbakova's SP is my favorite ladies SP

For men: Yuzuru's Otonal and Cha Junhwan's SPs
I hate yet to see a men Free skate i really love

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Eunsoo's SP for sure, no doubt. Some others:

Junhwan's SP, Yelim's FS, Young's SP, Alyona Kostornaia's SP, Yuzuru's SP, Kihira Rika's FS, Dmitri Aliev's FS, Lajoie/Lagha FD, Weaver/Poje FD, Guilles/Poirier RD, Nguyen/Kolesnik FD

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
wow really? have you watched JGP?

Yes. As I said it takes me time to get there with most programs. There are very few programs I have loved fresh out of the gate. I did forget to say that I find Alena K. very watchable but I don't especially love her FS. The SP is very good. Also I do not go back and rewatch programs. I watch them in competition so most of these programs I have seen once or maybe twice.

We are talking about programs here. Not if I love the skater or not. I love Shoma and Satoko but I'm not wowed by either of their programs yet. I am more of a slow burn kind of person.

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Favourite Program: Weaver/Poje's FD

Least Favourite Program: Zagitova's SP

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jason Brown’s SP to Love Is a B*****. He was on fire. :hap85:

Let’s hope the LP can be reworked to match it.

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
Ladies:Kihira's LP, Scherbakova's SP, Satoko's LP
Men: Yuzuru's Both, Jun Hwan's SP, Sota's SP, Kazuki's LP
Pairs: James/Cipres SP
Ice Dance: G/P both

danse

On the Ice
Surprising ones for me were Mariah Bell's SP and Gilles/Poirier's RD. I also enjoyed WeaPo's FD and Medvedeva's SP. At this point otherwise, nothing had really popped out as "this is going to be amazing" but more so I've gotten the feeling of hoping that they can make this work.

typeyournamehere

Match Penalty
Yes. As I said it takes me time to get there with most programs. There are very few programs I have loved fresh out of the gate. I did forget to say that I find Alena K. very watchable but I don't especially love her FS. The SP is very good. Also I do not go back and rewatch programs. I watch them in competition so most of these programs I have seen once or maybe twice.

We are talking about programs here. Not if I love the skater or not. I love Shoma and Satoko but I'm not wowed by either of their programs yet. I am more of a slow burn kind of person.

thats exactly what i meant... i have hard time trying to imagine how people can not like Kostornaya's SP

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Elizavet Tursynbaeva's SP
Satoko Miyahara's SP
Loena Hendrickx's SP
Mariah Bell's SP
Eunsoo Lim's SP
Elena Kostornaia's SP

Nathen Chen's SP
Camden Pulkinen's SP
Jason Brown's SP
Shoma Uno's SP
Yuzuru Hanyu's SP
Kevin Aymoz's FS
Arthur Dmitriev's FS

James/Cipres SP

Gilles/Poirier's FS
Fear/Gibson's FS (surprisingly good even with all the disco edits)