2018 Skate America: GP Predictions Game Round 1 | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2018 Skate America: GP Predictions Game Round 1

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Of course, I do not insist on using algorythm. Where I could argue is the discipline among scorers so that the results have to be entered at least by Tuesday. This makes sense if we treat the whole endeavor as a game. Some seasons ago I was leading the game for several stages and it was interesting to me to see how my closest competition were doing. I even changed my predictions according to that - it did not help in the end.

The main algorythm advantage - the chance of mistakes is virtually 0 if you follow all the steps.

As for the ease of use, I just prepared a brand new tutorial on the algorythm and I can forward it to any interested party. I score the ladies this week and hope to break 30 minutes in the first part (before entering the results into the spreadsheet).

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
The algorithm is awesome! :bow: Though when I scored I always entered predictions by hand and that part took me ages. Scoring was a piece of cake though :) And the only problems were when players entered last names wrongly, because they didin't bothered to check the spelling...

Ziotic

Medalist
Ladies Results
Hi All!

Sorry for the delay with the Ladies (first time scorer + the withdrawal), but I have the results!

Unlike the other disciples, we only had one poster take the Gold, Silver, and Bronze respectively.

GOLD: with 60pts CaroLiza_Fan
SILVER: with 55pts nipman
BRONZE: with 50pts Chris Cooper
Congratulations to our medalists!

Most people scored in the 35/30 range. As of now I cannot update the score sheet, but I have asked one of my fellow scores to do so.

Congratulations to the top three.

Ladybug89

On the Ice
Damn, I thought I I really had a chance to medal here... but just missed it with 45 points.... 4th place really sucks 😅😜😜

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...HyWOSlq9zUmtI2E5LSwT43rxp0/edit#gid=695932060

WOW, i'm bronze overall, with 215 :peace:

Congratulation to voolfee, gold at 230, and Chris Cooper, silver with 220 :clap:

Just to make clear to everybody, this is including the Ladies scores, which I put into the scoresheet about 20 minutes ago.

I'm doing the Hall Of Fame post at the moment.

EDIT: Hall Of Fame post for Skate America is now updated:

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/s...ALL-OF-FAME!&p=2207470&viewfull=1#post2207470

CaroLiza_fan

casualfan

On the Ice
Ladies Results
Hi All!

Sorry for the delay with the Ladies (first time scorer + the withdrawal), but I have the results!

Unlike the other disciples, we only had one poster take the Gold, Silver, and Bronze respectively.

GOLD: with 60pts CaroLiza_Fan
SILVER: with 55pts nipman
BRONZE: with 50pts Chris Cooper
Congratulations to our medalists!

Most people scored in the 35/30 range. As of now I cannot update the score sheet, but I have asked one of my fellow scores to do so.

Congratulations to the top three.

Hi. The score sheet shows I got 30 for ladies but I should have 35. There was an 'r' missing from Tsurskaya so maybe that's why it didn't get counted? It's only 5 points but I need every point I can get. :)

LADIES
1. Bradie Tennell
2. Satoko Miyahara 10
4. Kaori Sakamoto 10
5. Sofia Samodurova 10
6. Polina Tsuskaya 5

Last edited: