NBC Sports Gold-How to watch? | Golden Skate

NBC Sports Gold-How to watch?

badknees

Medalist
The list at NBC gold shows all the regionals as "on demand."

There seems to be nothing to click on to watch them.

Does anyone know how to work this?

Thanks!

princessalica

Final Flight
I just emailed them, because it says it covers Regionals, and we've already had a Regional weekend and no events showing up

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Thoughts:

From the USFS press release re 2019 U.S. Figure Skating Qualifying Season

… On-demand video will be available on the Figure Skating Pass on NBC Sports Gold (senior and junior competition) and the U.S. Figure Skating Fan Zone (juvenile, intermediate and novice competition) the week after each competition. ...

http://www.usfigureskating.org/story?id=91831&type=media

The both-good-and-bad-news is that so far, no juvenile-novice video from regionals has been uploaded to Fan Zone either.

It is "only" Wednesday in the week after the first group of regionals. I hope the wait will not be too much longer. :popcorn:

humbaba

Final Flight
The list at NBC gold shows all the regionals as "on demand."

There seems to be nothing to click on to watch them.

Does anyone know how to work this?

Thanks!

I had the same questions and sent an e-mail to NBC gold customer support. Here is the reply I received:

Ned (NBC Gold)

Oct 8, 8:49 PM EDT
Hi,

Thanks for reaching out and we apologize for any confusion. The Junior and Senior levels of the regional events are only available on-demand and we will make them available as soon as we receive them.​

Thank you for your patience.

VegMom

On the Ice
I checked and there are videos from one Regionals event up so far. But they aren't loading well.

Hi everyone, I'm just checking my account now and the links for SA are not active. Will they be active when the competition starts?

My account has been moved from IceNetwork to NBC Gold automatically and I'm sure I have the season pass but whenever I'm opening my account it plays the add to "buy figure skating pass" and now that there are SA links are not active I'm afraid that sth is wrong with my account.

Silver Ice

On the Ice
I think it’s just because it hasn’t started yet. I just checked mine and the link isn’t active either, and I’m definitely logged in.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^Same for me. I just opened up NBC Gold just to see if anything was available now to watch. Looks like it won't start until 9:30 Central Time. I forget it's a little bit later because of the competition being on Pacific Time.

evasorange

Final Flight
My worst nightmare come true! Paid 60 bucks to listen to Tara and Johnny commentary 😫😫😫 This just reinforces my belief that this thing is just a blatant cash grab. There’s no reason this couldn’t be broadcast on Olympic channel!

Elana

On the Ice
I want to watch regionals and have the subscription, but when I click to watch it just brings me to a top stories page. Did this happen to anyone else, or does anyone know how to get the regionals videos to play?

Silver Ice

On the Ice
Go to replays and filter it throughfigure skating. The regionals will be located under the dates of the competition

Elana

On the Ice
Go to replays and filter it throughfigure skating. The regionals will be located under the dates of the competition

My problem isn't finding the regionals videos, it is getting them to play. If I click on any one of them, instead of playing video from that competition, I'm redirected to a general news page not even related to skating. Has anyone been able to actually watch any Regionals videos?

Silver Ice

On the Ice
My problem isn't finding the regionals videos, it is getting them to play. If I click on any one of them, instead of playing video from that competition, I'm redirected to a general news page not even related to skating. Has anyone been able to actually watch any Regionals videos?

Oh sorry. That is weird. The ones I've watched have played just fine.

Ross74

Medalist

This is the first time I've tried to view a replay on demand and it's doing the same thing for me.