Junhwan Cha on 2018 Finlandia; upcoming Grand Prix events | Golden Skate

Junhwan Cha on 2018 Finlandia; upcoming Grand Prix events

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Figure Skater Junwhan Cha (차준환) of South Korea talks about his performances at 2018 Finlandia, his programs, and preparation for his two upcoming Grand Prix events.

https://youtu.be/b--xM6veX_s

So excited to see how he does at the GP events. What a sweet guy!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
When he first said he was the one that picked R&J I was like :shocked: , but then he said it was different from what he was expecting, and now I'm immensely relieved that the techno and JULIET!!!!! wasn't his idea. And since now I know Junhwan likes it, I'll have to try coming to terms with clubbin' Romeo... Anyway, wishes on a great season sans injury, darling :luv17:

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Thanks for the interview!!!

I´m very glad for his silver medal at Finlandia Trophy, great achievement for him!!! Besides, this was already his second medal at Challenger series...

Eagerly looking forward to watch his skating from GP, he seems such a genuinely nice guy, but so are Fernandez and Hanyu, too with whom he has been training at TCC.

Suze

Rinkside
I laughed when I heard that last question about who is your best friend at the club. Junhwan handled it like a pro!

———-
Forgot to say thank you to goldenskate for the interview!!! �� awesome job!

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I laughed when I heard that last question about who is your best friend at the club. Junhwan handled it like a pro!

———-
Forgot to say thank you to goldenskate for the interview!!! �� awesome job!

According to Conrad Orzel's IG livestream today, he's Jun's best friend :laugh: He was joking that people on twitter were saying Dmitri was Jun's best friend now after a pic of them shaking hands or something, and he wanted to clarify that that was not the case.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea

He's a verified pro :laugh: Like, he was definitely not expecting that, he even changed into Korean when coming up with an answer (he says "Who do I have?" there btw), and yet he handled it that smoothly! With the way he does interviews, you wouldn't believe he's still in 11th grade :luv17:

Haleth

On the Ice
According to Conrad Orzel's IG livestream today, he's Jun's best friend :laugh: He was joking that people on twitter were saying Dmitri was Jun's best friend now after a pic of them shaking hands or something, and he wanted to clarify that that was not the case.

But is he Jun’s best friend after the Ramen Incident? Someone may have to update that meme [emoji12]