Thread: Junhwan Cha on 2018 Finlandia; upcoming Grand Prix events

3 Not allowed!

Video Junhwan Cha on 2018 Finlandia; upcoming Grand Prix events

Figure Skater Junwhan Cha (차준환) of South Korea talks about his performances at 2018 Finlandia, his programs, and preparation for his two upcoming Grand Prix events.

https://youtu.be/b--xM6veX_s

So excited to see how he does at the GP events. What a sweet guy!

Long live the Queen and her successors Ichatdelune's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
    When he first said he was the one that picked R&J I was like , but then he said it was different from what he was expecting, and now I'm immensely relieved that the techno and JULIET!!!!! wasn't his idea. And since now I know Junhwan likes it, I'll have to try coming to terms with clubbin' Romeo... Anyway, wishes on a great season sans injury, darling

Bona Fide Member

1 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the interview!!!

I´m very glad for his silver medal at Finlandia Trophy, great achievement for him!!! Besides, this was already his second medal at Challenger series...

Eagerly looking forward to watch his skating from GP, he seems such a genuinely nice guy, but so are Fernandez and Hanyu, too with whom he has been training at TCC.

Rinkside

4 Not allowed!
    I laughed when I heard that last question about who is your best friend at the club. Junhwan handled it like a pro!

———-
    Forgot to say thank you to goldenskate for the interview!!! �� awesome job!

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suze View Post
    I laughed when I heard that last question about who is your best friend at the club. Junhwan handled it like a pro!

———-
    Forgot to say thank you to goldenskate for the interview!!! �� awesome job!
    According to Conrad Orzel's IG livestream today, he's Jun's best friend He was joking that people on twitter were saying Dmitri was Jun's best friend now after a pic of them shaking hands or something, and he wanted to clarify that that was not the case.

Long live the Queen and her successors Ichatdelune's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suze View Post
    He's a verified pro Like, he was definitely not expecting that, he even changed into Korean when coming up with an answer (he says "Who do I have?" there btw), and yet he handled it that smoothly! With the way he does interviews, you wouldn't believe he's still in 11th grade

On the Ice

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowWhite View Post
    According to Conrad Orzel's IG livestream today, he's Jun's best friend He was joking that people on twitter were saying Dmitri was Jun's best friend now after a pic of them shaking hands or something, and he wanted to clarify that that was not the case.
    But is he Jun’s best friend after the Ramen Incident? Someone may have to update that meme

On the Ice

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowWhite View Post
    It was this one: https://twitter.com/hopeIegacy/statu...139507203?s=19

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoa View Post
    I love this meme. I too was disappointed when he didn’t say Conrad, but it’s better to be diplomatic.

He’s so fresh and more upbeat now which is also transferring to his skating. Just glad to see him injury free and adjusted to boots which fit him.