JGP Layouts | Golden Skate

JGP Layouts

Mawwerg

Final Flight
I decided to look how the change of secon half bonus rule influenced on program layouts. Here I'll compare program layouts from jgp series from last year, this year and I think I'll add also something from 2015 season.

I started with ladies short programs of this and last season but I'll finish others too. So, for ladies short programs we have

2014:
3+0: 49
2+1: 116
1+2: 26
0+3: 4
total: 195

2017:
3+0: 21
2+1: 115
1+2: 80
0+3: 10
total: 226

2018:
3+0: 30
2+1: NA
1+2: NA
0+3: NA
total: 228

Caustica

Final Flight
Since now, by definition only one jump in the second half will get marked with a bonus, there could technically be two jumps in the second half without this being reflected on the protocols. So I'm not sure if there are truly zero programs with 2 jumps in the second half. I'm guessing there are probably quite a few of them, since skaters may have had their programs choreographed before the new rules were released.

Mawwerg

Final Flight
Since now, by definition only one jump in the second half will get marked with a bonus, there could technically be two jumps in the second half without this being reflected on the protocols. So I'm not sure if there are truly zero programs with 2 jumps in the second half. I'm guessing there are probably quite a few of them, since skaters may have had their programs choreographed before the new rules were released.

I really tried to go through protocols and find that second jump after x sign among spins and step sequences but I failed to find. However I do not completely trust my eyes so maybe I missed some.

Caustica

Final Flight
I really tried to go through protocols and find that second jump after x sign among spins and step sequences but I failed to find. However I do not completely trust my eyes so maybe I missed some.

I believe in the rules, it states that if two jumps are in the second half, the last one would be marked with an x. So you would never see a non-x jump after an x jump.

Mawwerg

Final Flight
I believe in the rules, it states that if two jumps are in the second half, the last one would be marked with an x. So you would never see a non-x jump after an x jump.

Oh, thank you, I believe in rules too, sometimes mistakes appear from cognition. Seems there are a lot of videos ahead for me. But I am going to finish it.

moriel

Record Breaker
actually, an injteresting stat would be to also count the actual jumps, not the jumping passes.