Diana Davis & Gleb Smolkin | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Diana Davis & Gleb Smolkin

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Diana's hair dyed black now instead of peroxide blonde? Or is this her natural hair colour?

Diana and Gleb make a nice and well matched pairing and they seem to have fun. Pair skaters always smile more, probably less overall stress involved.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Diana's hair dyed black now instead of peroxide blonde? Or is this her natural hair colour?

Diana and Gleb make a nice and well matched pairing and they seem to have fun. Pair skaters always smile more, probably less overall stress involved.

I think this is her natural colour, on the older videos when she was still in her mother's group, she always had this hair colour.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I'm kind of surprised that Russia has assigned them to the same event as Shanaeva/Naryzhnyy, since they're two of the remaining three Russian JGP medalists from last season in dance.

The Finn

Record Breaker
I'm kind of surprised that Russia has assigned them to the same event as Shanaeva/Naryzhnyy, since they're two of the remaining three Russian JGP medalists from last season in dance.

D/S did well at their international events but they were only 9th at the Russian junior Nationals. At the Junior nationals they were beaten by Andreeva / Desyatov and Tyutyunina / Shustitskiy and at the Russian Cup Final they were beaten by Khavronina / Chirizano. D/S looks promising but they most definitely have not established themselves as the 3rd or 4th best Russian team. U/N and S/N are the best two teams but D/S is very even team with T/S, K/C, A/D and K/V. It will be interesting to see if Khudaiberdieva and her new partner would get at least one JGP event also. If things would go really well for them they could arise as the 3rd best Russian team very fast.

In any case those are just early assignments and they can change depending on how test skate event goes.

The Finn

Record Breaker
They have been assigned to JGP Usa also. Makes sense to give them this event but obviously they need to to do pretty well at their 1st event and earn their 2nd event.

MMisMis

On the Ice
Country
Russia
Test skates - rhythm dance. I liked Diana and Smolkin's performance :clap: