Lilah Fear & Lewis Gibson | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Lilah Fear & Lewis Gibson

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
^
OT but I’ve been getting lessons for a couple of months now and do all of the skills you mentioned but I don’t know anything about tests...

Back on topic, I just got recommended the Lombardia Trophy 2017 performance of L&L’s Short Dance. What an ending lift!

https://youtu.be/laU1jWmyeHg

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
^
OT but I’ve been getting lessons for a couple of months now and do all of the skills you mentioned but I don’t know anything about tests...
:eek:topic:

Tests is maybe a bit strong of a word :laugh: I'm learning at Guildford, and it's basically a structure they use to determine which class you should be in - once I showed I could do those, I was put into the level 3 class. But I guess it's also useful if you move rinks so you know where to start...?

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
I hope to go to Guildford soon! I heard it’s huge!

Anyway I’ll be a mess tomorrow. I think I’m gonna have to stay up for this.

litenkyckling

Final Flight
Looks great! Is there any footage of the skate?

I promise I'll fully update the first post before the official start of the season ;)

Supposedly they weren’t allowing any filming of the free - v annoying as I’m desperate to see it haha. They scored around 119 but they scored similar at the British champs I think?

LaArdilla

Medalist
The dress is amazing! And good for them for having the programs more or less ready this early! Her sister Sasha won the junior ice dance competition, #fearthefears indeed :D

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
GB team for Aci is quite interesting with PJ Hallam anf Fear/Gibson. i also think F/G can make it to the podium, i still hope finally Gillies Poirier get some recognition at least at home, but the silver should be theirs

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
So now we’ve seen the new programs, what’s the verdict?

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
So now we’ve seen the new programs, what’s the verdict?

i was right after all :laugh: they got the silver and G/P the gold. about the programs i don't know yet, i like the idea behind the RD and they are original (i mean, they're not skating to Bonnie & Clyde like too many teams :laugh:); the free is Vogue with a bit of Like a Preyer and the're vogueing but still i can't judge...probably i need to watch other performances