Crystal merch | Golden Skate

Crystal merch

stella luna

Final Flight
Anyone seen the merch booth at Cirque du Soleil's Crystal? Going pretty soon and they don't have any show-specific items on their website. :biggrin:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
I have seen this advertised and it looks fantastic!!! Enjoy...

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Anyone seen the merch booth at Cirque du Soleil's Crystal? Going pretty soon and they don't have any show-specific items on their website. :biggrin:

Yes, but it was a while ago, so I don't remember it well. The bargain was light-up snowballs, pack of 3 for under $10. I had breezed by the merchandise booth, but the young lady sitting beside me brought some back after intermission, and I couldn't resist. The booth was still open as I left, and not mobbed like it had been before the show.

By the way, get there early, as there is pre-show entertainment.

stella luna

Final Flight
Yes, but it was a while ago, so I don't remember it well. The bargain was light-up snowballs, pack of 3 for under $10. I had breezed by the merchandise booth, but the young lady sitting beside me brought some back after intermission, and I couldn't resist. The booth was still open as I left, and not mobbed like it had been before the show.

Thanks for the tip!

stella luna

Final Flight

I ended up with the charm bracelet. It's adorable. The show was fantastic.