2018 NHK Trophy: GP Predictions Game Round 4 | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2018 NHK Trophy: GP Predictions Game Round 4

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I just checked, and it still has 45 but should have 50.

CaroLiza_fan, could you please have a look at the complaint below. Thank you so much. Did I fill in the wrong sheet?

It is so clearly 50 points when I look at it. I wish I could send you a screen shot. Am I looking at the wrong sheet?

It is so clearly 50 points when I look at it. I wish I could send you a screen shot. Am I looking at the wrong sheet?

Is it the NHK or Helsinki we are talking about? Because in the scoresheet Weathergal's score for the NHK is down as 50, and her score for Helsinki is down as 45.

Hang on, looking at the names of the skaters and their scores in Weathergal's previous post, it is definitely the NHK that she is talking about.

So, it looks correct to me.

CaroLiza_fan

Weathergal

Medalist
CaroLiza_fan, could you please have a look at the complaint below. Thank you so much. Did I fill in the wrong sheet?

Not a complaint - just confusion. I am so sorry. I have no idea WHAT I was looking at.

Is it the NHK or Helsinki we are talking about? Because in the scoresheet Weathergal's score for the NHK is down as 50, and her score for Helsinki is down as 45.

Hang on, looking at the names of the skaters and their scores in Weathergal's previous post, it is definitely the NHK that she is talking about.

CaroLiza_fan

I suspect you're correct. I popped in this morning just to see how I was doing overall, and I must have not gone far enough to the right. Ugh I am such a dolt! Sorry for all the confusion I caused. I am sure you are both busy and don't need me to invent errors! Next time I look at the spreadsheet, I will caffeinate first. :coffee:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Not a complaint - just confusion. I am so sorry. I have no idea WHAT I was looking at.

I suspect you're correct. I popped in this morning just to see how I was doing overall, and I must have not gone far enough to the right. Ugh I am such a dolt! Sorry for all the confusion I caused. I am sure you are both busy and don't need me to invent errors! Next time I look at the spreadsheet, I will caffeinate first. :coffee:

:laugh:

Oh, don't worry. I have made some whopping mistakes on this forum when I have looked at things too early in the morning when I'm not half awake. Or when I have been reading things quickly. And have got a lot of people shouting at me as a result.

So, I can totally relate.

All's good! :)

CaroLiza_fan

LadyB

Record Breaker

No worries at all. It could have been me, I'm a bit thick when it comes to spreadsheets, but I'm glad everything is okay now. I therefore suspect that thexfireball's score was also correct right from the start as both scores were exactly what they should be when I checked the first time around. Wow, that's a relief, cause I hate it when I mess up things for somebody else. :agree:

CaroLiza_fan

Thank you so much! :)