Is Edea size the same for each boot? | Golden Skate

Is Edea size the same for each boot?

Ehlwren

Spectator
Hi all! I am curious if my boot size (I am in Concerto) will fit the other Edea boot models (namely Ice Fly and Piano), or if I will need to resize.
I am unable to contact a dealer at this time so I am curiously posting here.

alexjames08

Rinkside
I believe so, yes.

The only boots which you could consider different are the Piano which has a higher ankle. However, I moved from Concerto to Piano with no difficulties.

Ehlwren

Spectator
Further question, what are the measurements for Edea's different width options? I can't find them anywhere online

alexjames08

Rinkside
Further question, what are the measurements for Edea's different width options? I can't find them anywhere online

That was something I struggled to find also. I imagine it changes depending on boot size. I just went to get professionally fitted before I bought them.

Ehlwren

Spectator
Thanks, hadn't considered that. Learned today that I am a standard C width at 9"1/4 ball circumference.
When I try any Jackson model, my feet feel cramped, and when I've skated in freestyle and artiste it quickly became agonizing, oddly no trouble with past Edea boots even though it is in theory for a more narrow foot.

alexjames08

Rinkside
I was a D width at the toe box and C width at the heel so we decided to do C over all and punch out the toe, worked fine!