2018 Junior Grand Prix Final: Jr Predictions Game Round 1 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2018 Junior Grand Prix Final: Jr Predictions Game Round 1

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Only saw half of the Junior Grands Prix this year, and to be honest I can’t remember what most of them were like.

So, this is mostly based on ISU PB’s.

CaroLiza_fan

JUNIOR GRAND PRIX FINAL

Ladies

1. Alexandra TRUSOVA, RUS
2. Alena KOSTORNAIA, RUS
3. Anna SHCHERBAKOVA, RUS
4. Anastasia TARAKANOVA, RUS
5. Yelim KIM, KOR
6. Alena KANYSHEVA, RUS

Men

1. Petr GUMENNIK, RUS
2. Camden PULKINEN, USA
3. Stephen GOGOLEV, CAN
4. Tomoki HIWATASHI, USA
5. Koshiro SHIMADA, JPN
6. Adam SIAO HIM FA, FRA

Pairs

1. Anastasia MISHINA / Aleksandr GALLIAMOV, RUS
2. Kseniia AKHANTEVA / Valerii KOLESOV, RUS
3. Polina KOSTIUKOVICH / Dmitrii IALIN, RUS
4. Apollinariia PANFILOVA / Dmitry RYLOV, RUS
5. Anastasia POLUIANOVA / Dmitry SOPOT, RUS
6. Sarah FENG / TJ NYMAN, USA

Ice Dance

1. Arina USHAKOVA / Maxim NEKRASOV, RUS
2. Marjorie LAJOIE / Zachary LAGHA, CAN
3. Avonley NGUYEN / Vadym KOLESNIK, USA
4. Maria KAZAKOVA / Georgy REVIYA, GEO
5. Sofia SHEVCHENKO / Igor EREMENKO, RUS
6. Elizaveta KHUDAIBERDIEVA / Nikita NAZAROV, RUS

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
This is tricky. Had to steel a glance at you experts… and shuffle a bit :laugh:

MEN:
1. Stephen GOGOLEV
2. Petr GUMENNIK
3. Koshiro SHIMADA
4. Tomoki HIWATASHI
5. Camden PULKINEN
6. Adam SIAO HIM FA

LADIES:
1. Alena KOSTORNAIA
2. Alexandra TRUSOVA
3. Yelim KIM
4. Anastasia TARAKANOVA
5. Anna SHCHERBAKOVA
6. Alena KANYSHEVA

PAIRS
1. Anastasia MISHINA / Aleksandr GALLIAMOV
2. Polina KOSTIUKOVICH / Dmitrii IALIN
3. Kseniia AKHANTEVA / Valerii KOLESOV
4. Apollinariia PANFILOVA / Dmitry RYLOV
5. Anastasia POLUIANOVA / Dmitry SOPOT
6. Sarah FENG / TJ NYMAN

ICE DANCE
1. Arina USHAKOVA / Maxim NEKRASOV
2. Avonley NGUYEN / Vadym KOLESNIK
3. Marjorie LAJOIE / Zachary LAGHA
4. Maria KAZAKOVA / Georgy REVIYA
5. Sofia SHEVCHENKO / Igor EREMENKO
6. Elizaveta KHUDAIBERDIEVA / Nikita NAZAROV

concorde

Medalist
MEN:
1. Camden PULKINEN
2.Stephen GOGOLEV
3. Petr GUMENNIK
4. Koshiro SHIMADA
5. Tomoki HIWATASHI
6. Adam SIAO HIM FA

LADIES:
1. Alexandra TRUSOVA
2. Alena KOSTORNAIA
3. Yelim KIM
4. Anastasia TARAKANOVA
5. Anna SHCHERBAKOVA
6. Alena KANYSHEVA

PAIRS
1. Anastasia MISHINA / Aleksandr GALLIAMOV
2. Polina KOSTIUKOVICH / Dmitrii IALIN
3. Kseniia AKHANTEVA / Valerii KOLESOV
4. Apollinariia PANFILOVA / Dmitry RYLOV
5. Anastasia POLUIANOVA / Dmitry SOPOT
6. Sarah FENG / TJ NYMAN

ICE DANCE
1. Arina USHAKOVA / Maxim NEKRASOV
2. Avonley NGUYEN / Vadym KOLESNIK
3. Marjorie LAJOIE / Zachary LAGHA
4. Maria KAZAKOVA / Georgy REVIYA
5. Sofia SHEVCHENKO / Igor EREMENKO
6. Elizaveta KHUDAIBERDIEVA / Nikita NAZAROV

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Hello everyone. This week I'm scoring junior pairs and senior ice dance and since my baby son has just woken me up (I'm in Spain and it's 3:11 a.m.), I've decided to post the first JGPF Prediction Games results.

So here go small medals in the JUNIOR PAIRS category.

90 participants submitted their predictions. After the SP there is 1 winner with 80 points, 20 silver medals with 70 points and 29 bronze medalists with 60 points.

GOLD: Winry

SILVER: alyssamarie, anna gabriela, BillNeal, Chris Cooper, Colonel Green, Crossover, Fish in the sea, Fluture, IndiaP12, Jeanie19, katymay, Kittosuni, Klarnet, LadyB, Nika09, Sabine, Step Sequence4, sweetice, Weathergal and Ziotic

BRONZE: AidenAiena, bakedpotato, concorde, corynna, DenissVFan, el henry, Hyena, invisiblespiral, lichi, Marius, marulia, MelDee, moonkat, Mrs. P, NoNameFace, NYscorp6, Off My Rocker, okokok1777, readernick, Sherlock Marple, snowflake, Spirals for Miles, SubRosa, tabsy, TheBallerina, vesperalvioletta, voolfee, waterfall braid and zenskate

Let's see who maintains the podium after tomorrow's FS :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Hello everyone. This week I'm scoring junior pairs and senior ice dance and since my baby son has just woken me up (I'm in Spain and it's 3:11 a.m.), I've decided to post the first JGPF Prediction Games results.

YOU WOKE ME!!! :mad:

Only joking! :laugh: I woke up about 10 minutes after you posted this.

Apologies to you and the other scorers that I didn't close this thread before competition started. I was just so tired last night that I had to go to bed early. And I ended up forgetting all about the Juniors. :rolleye:

CaroLiza_fan

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Junior men results

Gold with 80 points:

DenissVFan

Silver with 70 points:

Ladybug89
Mohacz
gizmo
ruga
Klarnet
snowflake

Bronze with 60 points:

moonkat
tabsy
sunnystars
TheBallerina
voolfee
Crossover
NoNameFace
lutz
Fish in the sea
Sam-Skwantch
FS101
randomfan

:dance3: :points::rock:
Congrats to all the winners.

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
JUNIOR PAIRS RESULTS

Hello everyone and sorry for the delay, but due to Sarah Feng and TJ Nyman's withdrawal, I had to adapt the algorithm and make manually all the changes (mainly consisting in moving Poluianova/Sopot to Feng/Nyman's position in cases where the Americans were expected to terminate on 5th place). That also means that due to 5 pairs participating in the event, the total score for junior pairs decreased from 90 to 75 points.

After SP there were 50 medalists. However, once the competition is over, the number of medalists increased drastically and only 6 participants (out of 90) are out of the podium. That gives us probably the largest percentage of winners in any competition in any category since 93% of all participants terminated on the podium :)

There are 13 gold, 38 silver and 33 bronze medalists.

GOLD medal with 75 points: alyssamarie, Chris Cooper, Colonel Green, Crossover, Fish in the sea, Fluture, Kittosuni, LadyB, readernick, Sabine, Step Sequence4, sweetice and Weathergal :dance2::hap10::hap93::yahoo:

SILVER medal with 65 points: AidenAiena, apgold, bakedpotato, BillNeal, concorde, corynna, DenissVFan, elektra blue, Hyena, ines42575, invisiblespiral, Jeanie19, Klarnet, lichi, Marius, marulia, MelDee, Mohacz, moonkat, MrECartman, Mrs. P, NoNameFace, NYscorp6, Off My Rocker, okokok1777, Sherlock Marple, snowflake, SnowWhite, Spirals for Miles, SubRosa, tabsy, TheBallerina, vesperalvioletta, voolfee, waterfall braid, Winry, zenskate and Ziotic

BRONZE medal with 55 points: alinaharry, anna gabriela, Azcha, Baron Vladimir, BluishHush, CaroLiza_fan, cathlen, Dreamer57, FS101, GINO, gizmo, gonewiththewind25, IlVoloFan, kathisteff, katymay, Koatterce, LaArdilla, lutz, Lyssa, Maria Anna, Nika09, Pandicorn, rachno2, randomfan, ruga, s_parks, Sam-Skwantch, sisy, Sk8rBoii, sunnystars, vincb17, Yuzuruu and zebobes

And, just for fun, as regards the RD podium, only two participants (el henry and IndiaP12) had to leave it after the FD. All the rest managed to keep the medals, although some changed their colours.

All the results are already uploaded to the Google Spreadsheet that can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Wj2AMudOE0cm6w/edit?ts=5c0a5bbc#gid=890081244

Fluture

Record Breaker
I got a gold?? Wow, didn‘t expect that! :yahoo: But that‘s great, maybe this makes up for my abysmal ladies predictions. :laugh:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:shame: not being able to stay on the podium:biggrin:

Since I know N.O.T.H.I.N.G. about junior pairs, a small medal was a miracle :laugh:

Ziotic

Medalist
Here are the medalist for the Junior Ladies!

Taking the Gold with 60 pts
Mohacz
MelDee
snowflake

With 50 pts, the Silver goes to;
tabsy
rachno2
Azcha
StephenGfan
anna gabriela
kathisteff
Jeanie19
Alex65
Holy Headband
Metis
Chris Cooper
Sam-Skwantch
NYscorp6
zebobes
marulia
sisy
CaroLiza_fan
concorde

And rounding out the podium with 45pts for the Bronze;
gonewiththewind25
zenskate
Yuzuruu
katymay
waterfall braid
Nika09
Fish in the sea

Congratulations to Mohacz, Holy Headbad, MelDee, Alex65 and Snowflake who were the only ones to predict the winner!

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Here are the medalist for the Junior Ladies!

Taking the Gold with 60 pts
Mohacz

I can't believe this. In all senior competitions that I follow seriously I think I won one bronze medal and in juniors, which I started to watch this year and only pairs and ince dance, in three disciplines I have three medals and, without the ice dance results, together with snowflake and 195 points I'm the leader of the Junior Championships Predictions Game. Amazing :)

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
:cheer:RESULTS:cheer:

Firstly, apologies for the delay. I had the opportunity to interview somewhere, so I have been frantically busy the past couple of days. This is copied over from the Junior FD chat, where I posted the medalists after the event, but I have only just updated everyone's scores on the spreadsheet.

Okay, this turned out interesting! I am super proud of Sofia and Igor :luv17: but the upsets in placements mean fairly low scores across the board. I imagine Avonley/Vadym's low placement and Arina/Maxim coming second will have had the biggest effect.

Gold (70)Silver (60)Bronze (55)
elektra blue
Holy Headband
Weathergal
Azcha
zenskate
apgold
katymay
Nika09
Fish in the sea
cathlen
moonkat
NYscorp6
Marius

PS do you like my table :laugh: I'm quite proud of myself​

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Why so much ? You have scored the dance prediction with the double points rule of the senior finals ? :scratch2:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Why so much ? You have scored the dance prediction with the double points rule of the senior finals ? :scratch2:

Actually I think it probably should be done for all disciplines? I mean, there were 6 entries as well in JGPF, it'd make sense. But I think CL_fan need to have a say, as he's the one to make the Rules. And maybe it is a mistake in ID.

Ziotic

Medalist
Actually I think it probably should be done for all disciplines? I mean, there were 6 entries as well in JGPF, it'd make sense. But I think CL_fan need to have a say, as he's the one to make the Rules. And maybe it is a mistake in ID.

It was decided JGP would just be normal points.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
:laugh:Wahoo! A silver in junior ladies and my only medal this season! I felt pretty crazy having Kostornaia on the podium and Shcherbakova off it when looking at everyone else’s predictions, but my intuition was right... or, you know, one out of eight times, an outcome like this is expected. :laugh:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
:cheer:RESULTS:cheer:

Firstly, apologies for the delay. I had the opportunity to interview somewhere, so I have been frantically busy the past couple of days. This is copied over from the Junior FD chat, where I posted the medalists after the event, but I have only just updated everyone's scores on the spreadsheet.

Okay, this turned out interesting! I am super proud of Sofia and Igor :luv17: but the upsets in placements mean fairly low scores across the board. I imagine Avonley/Vadym's low placement and Arina/Maxim coming second will have had the biggest effect.

Gold (140)Silver (120)Bronze (110)
elektra blue
Holy Headband
Weathergal
Azcha
zenskate
apgold
katymay
Nika09
Fish in the sea
cathlen
moonkat
NYscorp6
Marius

PS do you like my table :laugh: I'm quite proud of myself​

:yahoo::hap10: i dind't see this coming! (i do like your table)