Maiia Khromykh | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Maiia Khromykh

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Maiia was one of the best surprises today. Not that she wasn't good before and not that I wouldn't believe in her, but she looked very confident, she smiled and enjoyed her skating. I hope she will continue with this in her FP.

Azikin

Medalist
Maiia was one of the best surprises today. Not that she wasn't good before and not that I wouldn't believe in her, but she looked very confident, she smiled and enjoyed her skating. I hope she will continue with this in her FP.

Yeah, she looked quite more mature from the last time I've seen her. Reminded me of Pogorilaya.. ;) Hopefully her FP will be as mesmerizing as SP.. :cheer:

Decoder

On the Ice
Maiia is in good shape. The fact that she was trying 4S in test skates means that she jumped it successfully in practice, and this is good sign!

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Hopefully her FP will be as mesmerizing as SP..
LP was a letdown for me.

But the SP is now 1 of my fav programms along wth Osokina's.

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
That 4S was incredible! And she's only 14. Imagine her in 18 months. I'm not happy with her LP this season, but her SP does show that she is making big steps in her presentation. It will be exciting to see if she puts it all together in time for 2022.

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia
That 4S was incredible! And she's only 14. Imagine her in 18 months. I'm not happy with her LP this season, but her SP does show that she is making big steps in her presentation. It will be exciting to see if she puts it all together in time for 2022.

I hope that a good 4S will help Maya free herself for her LP. It seems to me that when she succeeds clean jumping in the program, it gives her wings. I would like to see it as soon as possible, maybe at the upcoming Russian Cup.