Maiia Khromykh | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Maiia Khromykh

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I've just update Maya's OP. I've added a detailed results table, programs info and as many videos as I could find. The only thing left are the SP and FS scores, which I'll probably add today. Enjoy :)

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
I really like her skating, and she can stand out from the rest with her height. It takes a lot more work to figure out what to do with all those arms and legs, but Lucinda Ruh made her height an advantage in her presentation, so hopefully she'll watch videos of Lucinda (or any really tall skater) to give her an idea of how to best present herself. Busy "Eteri" skating probably won't work with her.

Pracygr

On the Ice
Busy "Eteri" skating probably won't work with her.
I don't know, she had beautiful programs this year that fit her perfectly. Lots of opportunity to show powerful deep edges alongside beautiful extensions. Don't see why it would stop working for her when it does now. Watching back at Lucinda Ruh, I can't help noticing just how much figure skating progressed in the last 20 years. Spending so much time moving face forward with basic running steps, this looks way behind curve even for juniors these days, even if you make nice hand gestures while doing it. Case in point, another tall skater - Bradie Tennell went all the way for transition rich storytelling programs (busy "Eteri" skating), and I don't think she's just doing it on a whim.

Azikin

Medalist
So I guess that Daria Usacheva getting a spot means that Maya should also get at least one... :scratch2:

Alex65

Final Flight
Country
Russia
I think she should definitely be there. And I hope that she will fight for victory in the final. I saw her in the final of the KR live - she has a special talent, her technique and artistry are great. She stands out among the rest.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Maya is on the list for France as a substitute, BTW, and such skaters are usually competitors in the subsequent events.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Maya is on the list for France as a substitute, BTW, and such skaters are usually competitors in the subsequent events.

My thoughts exactly. She is on the substitutes list, so she is definitely in the mix for the next events. :biggrin:

Azikin

Medalist

Yeah, it's almost certain I guess.. I just hope she won't be at the same event as Kamila.. ;) It's enough that they put two Eteri girls together for the first event.. :scratch2:

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Maya has been given a second event - in Gdańsk, 18-21 September! http://www.isuresults.com/events/cat03109488.htm good to know Rusfed has faith in her. I do too. Was rewatching her today and she really does have a beautiful and unique quality of movement, she holds her movements in time to the music and her 2A is one of the best. Hopefully she is able to put out solid performances at her 2 events [emoji1374]