2019 European Championships: Ladies' Pregame Chat | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2019 European Championships: Ladies' Pregame Chat

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Lucrezia Gennaro's presence on the europeans was announced today by her skating club.

Still nothing about the other, but i think it will be Lara Gutmann, bronze at nationals.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
has loena skated 2 clean programs this year? i'd like to see her on the podium but somehow i feel we'll se a russian swept

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
has loena skated 2 clean programs this year?
At the Nebelhorn Trophy she was fallen on a 2A of the free, but overall she has got 204.16 points.
For a clean free program we need to go back to the Worlds 2018.

I'm expecting both her, Sofia and Stasya to perform in a short range of points.

My realistic hope for her is a bronze, over Konstantinova, because Samodurova is just too consistent this season.

Nirti

Medalist
One month ago I was still dreaming of a podium with Tuktamysheva, Kostner and Medvedeva...

:disapp:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
At the Nebelhorn Trophy she was fallen on a 2A of the free, but overall she has got 204.16 points.
For a clean free program we need to go back to the Worlds 2018.

I'm expecting both her, Sofia and Stasya to perform in a short range of points.

My realistic hope for her is a bronze, over Konstantinova, because Samodurova is just too consistent this season.

if kostantinova bombs and she is clean it could happen, but stasya has to bomb badly like last year. i haven't see her skate totally clean yet, but she didn't melt so far, so realistically i think the podium will be all russian

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
We are not on that kind of situation, where someone need to melt for leave a place to another, and i'm not expecting to see it happen.

Just consider that Stasya's best is the 197.57 of Helsinki, where she was clean on the FS, and over Loena only by 6.35 points.

The odds are in favor to the russian team, but ice is slippery... :confused2:

It depends more on what will be Loena's performance than you think.

haribobo

On the Ice
Nationals scores of possible entries (to be updated when actual entries list comes out) - listed ISU SB when Nationals scores N/A

LADIES
Stanislava Konstantinova RUS 212
Alina Zagitova RUS 212
Sofia Samodurova RUS 209
Mae B Meite FRA 186
Loena Hendrickx 183
Laurine Lecavelier FRA 177
Viveca Lindfors FIN 174
Alexia Paganini SUI 174
Ekaterina Ryabova AZE 171 ISU SB
Nicole Schott GER 167
Alexandra Feigin BUL 165
Valentina Matos SPN 164
Gerli Liinamae EST 164
Emmi Peltonen FIN 163
Lara Naki Gutmann ITA 156
Nathalie Weinzierl GER 155
Anastasiya Galustyan ARM 155 ISU SB
Yasmine Yamada SUI 153
Natasha McKay GBR 151
Anita Ostlund SWE 151 ISU SB
Lucrezia Gennaro ITA 145
Eliska Brezinova CZE 145
Camilla Cjersem NOR 144 Minsk Ice Star
Ivett Toth HUN 141
Pernille Sorensen DEN 138
Elzbieta Gabryszak POL 138
Nicole Rajicova SVK 137
Dasa Grm SLO 136
Sophia Schaller AUT 133 (or Lara Roth 137?)
Silvia Hugec SVK 132
Anastasiya Gozhva UKR 132
Sila Saygi TUR 124

Last edited by a moderator:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
we'll see, i guess :biggrin: i for sure won't root for anyone to don't jinx them :laugh: (it looks like it's my superpower :unsure:)

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Could the Finns get 3rd spot for next year? I think it is possible, if they both skate clean, but it will be close. Clean Russian ladies, Carolina and Loena will be ahead them, or they even does not have to skate even absolutely clean. Clean Alexia, perhaps Ivett and Finns are quite close, I think.

Stanislava is almost different person this year than she was during last years, she was beaten by quite many ladies who probably will not beat her this time.

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
Could the Finns get 3rd spot for next year? I think it is possible, if they both skate clean, but it will be close. Clean Russian ladies, Carolina and Loena will be ahead them, or they even does not have to skate even absolutely clean. Clean Alexia, perhaps Ivett and Finns are quite close, I think.
Not easy but possible. Caro is out, but Meite can also be a threat.

Nirti

Medalist
Considering that the 3 Russians and Hendrickx will probably place 1-4, the 2 Finns have to place between 5th and 8th to get a 3rd spot. The Frenchs will probably have the same idea... But there's also Paganini, eventually Feigin and Riabova who could finish in these places.

The Finns 5th and 8th and the Frenchs 6th and 7th? :rolleye:

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Considering that the 3 Russians and Hendrickx will probably place 1-4, the 2 Finns have to place between 5th and 8th to get a 3rd spot. The Frenchs will probably have the same idea... But there's also Paganini, eventually Feigin and Riabova who could finish in these places.

The Finns 5th and 8th and the Frenchs 6th and 7th? :rolleye:

That kind of result would satisfy both of us :laugh:

sweetice

Praise the Ice God
Final Flight
:gaah:

The ladies event will be the most boring ever :yawn:

icetug

Medalist
I don't know... Since 2012 we have alternative between Russian sweep and two Russians plus Caro on the podium ;). So nothing new.
I would even say that this year's Europeans are more exciting than last years as there is no certain winner. Any Russian girl can win. Still count on the French and Finnish however :)