Happiest Competition Moments 2018-19 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Happiest Competition Moments 2018-19

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Anastasia Tarakanova absolutely slayed her FS at RusNats!! Watch the lead up into the end and then her trademark fist bumps to the sky!! This girl was so happy and it sent me thru da roof watching it.

https://youtu.be/VhD209h7SbU?t=3m40s

*Im spamming her content in multiple threads :p

Quality spamming right there ;)

Honourable mention to TAT, whose reactions to Maxim K's and Zhenya's skates was hilarious - can't deny she was happy though!

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Roman Sadovsky's flabbergasted reaction when he realized that he won the bronze medal at ACI :laugh: : https://twitter.com/FSIgstories/status/1043663741865394176

Roman is sort of embarrassed by it because he said in his 17th vlog: "I hate, I hate, I hate that video. Let me tell you why I hate it, because it looks like I won the Olympics or something, and I didn't, and that's why I hate it! But anyways, definitely you can tell that I was pretty ecstatic about that result."

Stephen Gogolev's more subdued (he's shy), but no less astonished, reaction when he learned that he won the JGPF: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ymk4d

Canadian guys are such cuties! :luv17: :biggrin:

Nika09

On the Ice
Kaitlin Hawayek reaction after FD during NHK (I basically can"t find any video to attached here :palmf:), when scores came up. It was so adorable!

Tutto

Record Breaker
A relief on Mikhail Kolyada's face when he saw his scores at RusNats and knew he was on the Euro/world team, after his health scare, uncertainty he would be able to compete at all that was a major victory. In his own words, this silver meant more than a gold to him.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Kaori when she realised she‘d won Japanese Nationals.

Also Anna Shcherbakova‘s reaction of disbelief when she saw that Sasha‘d scored lower and she was RusNats champion.

And Zhenya Medvedeva‘s redemption RusNats FS. It wasn‘t perfect but she was so happy and free. Brian, when he said: “I‘m so proud of you!“ :yahoo:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Already so many great moments of happiness this season.

Dima Kozlovskii's emotional display was absolutely genuine and got me all teared up.

Piper and Paul at SC.

S/K when they beat H/D in the FS at SC.

T/M at the end of FS at RusNats. He gave it all and she and Trankov acknowledged it. That was lovely.

TAT when Max Kovtun nailed it. Crying into her scarf, beauty!!!!

Weathergal

Medalist
TAT when Max Kovtun nailed it. Crying into her scarf, beauty!!!!

I loved that, too! I also liked seeing Alexei Yagudin, who was in the broadcast area with her at the time, smiling and laughing with her. You know, I don't always agree with her, but I respect her knowledge and passion for the sport, as well as her genuine love for many skaters.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
All domestic competitions in which Daisuke Takahashi showed up. I really wanted to see him in international events as well, but at the same time his humble decline on going to Worlds for the sake of the young generation is also moving.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sean Rabbitt after his short program @ US Nationals. joyful tears! :luv17: