gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Last edited:

BillNeal

You Know I'm a FS Fan...
Record Breaker
Pleasantly surprised that Shevchenko/Eremenko are first after the RD. Became a fan of this team last season because of their musicality, creativity, and skating skills. They started off strong at their first event but didn't seem like they had the momentum after their second event, so it's good to see that they worked hard to turn things around and the judges are finally rewarding them at the big events. Hoping for good things in the FD (love their choreographic character step sequence).

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I was glad that the JGP Final has a TES box especially for this discipline, since we could see the pattern keypoints in real time.

I pretty much agreed with the placements here. Shame that Marjorie and Zach lost a couple of levels (particularly on the final spin), but they're only 0.04 back of third; I believe in them.

Sofia and Igor's last event had to have been dispiriting, but they certainly turned it around here.

bunnybarista

If I risk it all, could you break my fall?~
On the Ice
I was glad that the JGP Final has a TES box especially for this discipline, since we could see the pattern keypoints in real time.

Yes, this was so helpful!

I'm rooting for Lajoie/Lagha and Nguyen/Kolesnik. For the former, they are so close to being in third, and I believe in them to pull through and medal in the Free Dance! And likewise hoping that Nguyen/Kolesnik can shine bright in their Free Dance - I know they've got it in them. (I haven't watched the FD yet - no spoilers, please!0

1904sk8

On the Ice
I like how during the JGP press conference all the pairs were asked about their favorite senior teams and most of them listed their top three and none of them dared to mention P/C even though they are clearly the top ice dance team this year. Even so I agree with all the other skaters they listed