The guy with the glasses at every competition. | Golden Skate

The guy with the glasses at every competition.

NymphyNymphy

On the Ice
Has anyone noticed the guy with the glasses that sits right dead center in the middle of the judging panel? Hes at just about every ISU major competition. You can often see him when the camera pans to the skater bowing. I'm going to assume he is not part of the judging or technical panel. He has three computers which makes me think hes IT? I wonder if he gets paid by ISU. Going to every single event seems like a lot of traveling and not a lot of fun.

rikaquegira

On the Ice
Has anyone noticed the guy with the glasses that sits right dead center in the middle of the judging panel? Hes at just about every ISU major competition. You can often see him when the camera pans to the skater bowing. I'm going to assume he is not part of the judging or technical panel. He has three computers which makes me think hes IT? I wonder if he gets paid by ISU. Going to every single event seems like a lot of traveling and not a lot of fun.

I had never noticed that one... [emoji23]
There is one guy who has shown up in multiple events though that I’ve noticed. It’s a guy who’s always wearing a cap and sometimes chewing gum and he always looks totally unaffected. lol
He works with something related to broadcasting, he’s always around the boards. You can see him at the Olympics footage from 2010, 2014 and 2018(if I’m not mistaken) among other events. [emoji23]

Here he is at 2009 WC ( at 37:28 )

https://youtu.be/SIhpbLAq3sw

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics

Actually, all that travel and the experience is alot of fun. ;)

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm so going to hell for this, but when I saw this thread's title (The guy with the glasses at every competition.) My first thought was "do they mean Elton's look alike, Nina Mozer?"