TES minimums | Golden Skate

TES minimums

Koatterce

On the Ice
Country
Canada
With the Grand Prix series and the Challenger series having now concluded, I've compiled a spreadsheet for skaters having achieved the required TES minimums for senior worlds, junior worlds, and 4CC/Euros.
MOST RECENT UPDATE: 2/11 post 4CC

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EnzY76NKbfTAJixpCOQFcJNFOIOdSAM03SW_A9yJdBg/edit?usp=sharing

I took the data directly from the isu statistics page, so it has all skaters there.
The only skaters I removed were obvious splits (pairs/dance) - where the same skater was there twice due to splitting and reforming.
There are many other splits that I am aware of, but going through and deleting them all would take way too long. And retirements are a thing too. So I added a column that shows if they have competed internationally this season. (also then we can be hopeful if they randomly decide to come back... even though it won't happen but yknow in theory)
NEW (1/26): I highlighted in blue any skaters under juniors who only competed in seniors this season

The spreadsheet is sorted by qualification (senior worlds, 4CC/Euros > 4CC/Euros only > none ; junior worlds > none). Within that, by the default order of the ISU listing, which is alphabetically by nation name and within each nation, by skater last name. Note that it's the actual nation name and not the abbreviation - so KOR (Republic of Korea), TPE (Chinese Taipei), ESP (Spain), and maybe others are not necessarily where you'd expect.

For convenience, on the side, I have put the countries that have multiple spots for worlds (assuming wikipedia is correct here) underneath the TES mins.

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Thanks for your hard work!

I’m surprised that Graham Newbury of GBR hasn’t got the minimums for Senior Worlds. Interesting to see what will happen when they announce the World team as they’ve already announced the Europeans team and Phillip Harris didn’t compete at Nationals.

This also makes me realise that there must be other competitions that you can get your minimums on as Peter J Hallam hasn’t competed at a CS this year but still is listed here.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Is the window for Euros mins over? For Worlds? I ask because Kurakova's just been released to Poland and I'm hoping it's not too late for her to compete this season.

DenissVFan

Medalist
Thanks for sharing, Koatterce!

Is the window for Euros mins over? For Worlds? I ask because Kurakova's just been released to Poland and I'm hoping it's not too late for her to compete this season.

I couldn't find any remaining senior ISU competitions in December. In January it'll be too late.

I think Gabryszak will go to Euros and Kurakova to Worlds if she gets the minimum in time.

Andrea82

Medalist
This also makes me realise that there must be other competitions that you can get your minimums on as Peter J Hallam hasn’t competed at a CS this year but still is listed here.

All competitions listed as International on ISU Calendar count for minimum TES as long as there are at least 2 competitors from 2 different countries.
Hallam can use Golden Bear from this season or Mentor Cup from 2017-18.

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Thank you, I understand now. So the next competition people can try to get the minimums are Mentor Torun Cup. Good there’s still time.

Andrea82

Medalist
The deadline to get minimum TES should be

31 December for Europeans
15 January for 4 Continents
25 February for Worlds

Therefore, for Europeans there aren't more chances.

For 4 Continents, the following competition are still valid

Mentor Torun Cup (Torun, Poland) * Only Men, Ladies and Ice Dance
EduSport Trophy (Bucharest) * Only Men and Ladies

For Worlds also the following

Europa Cup Skate Helena (Belgrade) * Only Men and Ladies
European Championships
Reykjavik International Games * Only Men and Ladies
4 Continents
Bavarian Open
Sofia Trophy * Only Men and Ladies
The Nordics * Only Men and Ladies
Dragon Trophy & Tivoli Cup (Slovenia) * Only Men and Ladies
Jegvirag Cup (Hungary) * No Pairs
Ice Mall (Israel)
Tallin Hotels Cup * Only Men and Ladies
Challenge Cup (Netherlands) * No Dance

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
Thanks for the info! It’s good that Europeans can also be used people usually people perform their best there.

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom
It looks to me that Mae and two other French girls are in the first group for meeting the Worlds minimum.

DenissVFan

Medalist
It looks to me that Mae and two other French girls are in the first group for meeting the Worlds minimum.

Now that I opened it on my computer I can see it too. When I opened it on my phone, for some reason it didn't show "W" next tp Mae :scratch2:

Koatterce

On the Ice
Country
Canada
spreadsheet has been updated up until Euros!
NEW: I highlighted in blue any skaters under juniors who only competed in seniors this season - some of them have aged out while some are still age eligible for juniors, but I don't have time to go through all the birthdays to check