Yuna Kim will participate in Javier's Revolution on Ice show | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim will participate in Javier's Revolution on Ice show

pandatours

On the Ice
What a great boost for Javi’s show! Which already had strong public interest. I wonder if she will skate to something new?

malya

On the Ice
I'm happy she wants to skate again. Javi seems like the guy to have around for her to have fun doing that :)

Do they show it on TV?

rikaquegira

On the Ice
I think that Spanish channel that usually broadcast figure skating events will probably broadcast the show as well but I don’t know when and I forgot the name of the channel... lol
Any Spaniards around to share some info?
I’m so happy Yuna is participating on this show! First time ever skating in Spain and in such good company!
I read it on Twitter that all her earnings of this show will be donated to UNICEF. I don’t know the source but it’s most probably true. Yuna is such a good soul! ❤️ The Queen!

Clairecz

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
Was that Besedin and Polishchuk I caught a glimps of in the video? :rock:

You mean the acrobats? They were finalists from Spain Got Talent - Celia Benayas and Marco Covela. They were amazing!

EDIT: Ah, sorry, if you meant the intro video on the ROI website, it was indeed them. The video is from ROI 2016 though.

Clairecz

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
ROI will be broadcasted on TV Gol on 1st and 2nd January. Info here.
Or you can download La Liga app info here (only for mobiles, Android or iPhone) and watch it. It's full show from 29th December in Madrid with Pablo Alboran singing Prometo live for Javi. And the commentary is in English by Sonia Lafuente :love: and another commentator. (If you haven't seen it you are missing a lot, really).