Australia
Happy New Year!

Hello from 2019! :yahoo:

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
It's 2019 here now in Korea, happy new year!

LindaTNo1

Rinkside
No Olympics for 2019 but a lot of great competitions ahead anyways. Off season shows, Javier Fernandez retirement (sad), maybe coaching changes and other official retirements too. Maybe Synchronize Figure Skating and other discipline's will be able to get some attention in 2019, still much to be interested in and invest with filling arena seats for support. Happy 2019. Make it a safe, healthy and happy one.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Happy New Year to all GS Fans. I look forward to discussing the sport we love for another year.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Happy New Year and Happy New Year's Eve to all!:party2::hap57::hap36: 2019 here we come....

Be safe. In my home town we are ringing in the night with snow, freezing rain and gale force winds.

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
*was driven out of bed at 7am by the heat* Hot.

not hot up here but I was woken up by text messages before 7, went back to sleep and woken up again but you guessed it, text messages lol! I really must learn to put my phone on silent when I been drinking and want sleep lol!

skateluvr

Record Breaker
About an hour plus 15 here left of 2018 here in EST US. Happy new year OP and all GS era. God watch over us all and all our skating idols. Amen. 2019 sounds like a year I never thought I would see. I am alone. My pca came and went early to attend church with Her Ghanaian friends. There is still no snow here in central NewEngland. It’s rainy and foggy a lot though and cold. But my building is usually hot! Heat rises and I am on floor 14 so I have fans and acs all year round.

Happy new year. Last night I went to a botanical gardens light display. Inside were many trees decorated and in the hallway were old sleds and ev n old skates hanging up. One old style white boot said Lake Placid! I told me friend about Lake Placid and about SOI and even Sergei but she really isn’t at all into watching skating. Oh well.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Happy New Year everyone!!! Into 2019 we go! Let’s keep our passion for the sport and the discussions about it as strong as ever!! :yahoo: