Thread: RateTheSkate App - score real events with bullets BETA

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!

RateTheSkate App - score real events with bullets BETA

Hi ! I'm doing an app to score isu figure skating events

I have an android version ( better on tablets) https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...w.rateTheSkate
    and a web version RateTheSkate

I would love to have some feedbacks from users.

WHAT'S ORIGINAL
    - you can score real isu events
    - you can score the goe using bullets ( click on the element line)
    - you can change the elements if they are incorrect ( click on the element name)
    - you can save your scoring on an individual on an event and load it later.
    - when you click export, it copies to clipboard your scoring ( for now the the formatting is not beautiful yet) so your can post it on forums, etc.

WHAT'S YET TO DO
    - Ice Dance is 3/4 made but the last quarter is the most difficult and where I'll need help to understand GOEs
    - And plenty of other things, better User Interface, making your own events, multiple export options, a validator which indicates automatically invalid elements, etc.

Don't hesitate to post your ideas, tips, what you would like to see improved.

All Hail Empress Eteri Spirals for Miles's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    This is really cool! I'm not sure if this would be too hard, but maybe embedding a little video of the skate would be nice. (or that's just me being too lazy to go get it )
    I scored Sofia Samodurova from SkAm and it was really fun

Rinkside

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirals for Miles View Post
    This is really cool! I'm not sure if this would be too hard, but maybe embedding a little video of the skate would be nice. (or that's just me being too lazy to go get it )
    I scored Sofia Samodurova from SkAm and it was really fun
    Thanks ! Lol , in fact I've already tested having an embedded video, it still need some improvements. ( the complex part is to do it for web, for android, and for ios, because it works differently)
    The great thing is that for junior competitions , it would be really easy to have the official isu video.

Tripping on the Podium gonewiththewind25's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you so much for the app. I've been using it all the time and its so great