RateTheSkate App - score real events with bullets BETA | Golden Skate

RateTheSkate App - score real events with bullets BETA

Justlooking

Rinkside
Hi ! I'm doing an app to score isu figure skating events

I have an android version ( better on tablets) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.shallowmallow.rateTheSkate
and a web version RateTheSkate

I would love to have some feedbacks from users.

WHAT'S ORIGINAL
- you can score real isu events
- you can score the goe using bullets ( click on the element line)
- you can change the elements if they are incorrect ( click on the element name)
- you can save your scoring on an individual on an event and load it later.
- when you click export, it copies to clipboard your scoring ( for now the the formatting is not beautiful yet) so your can post it on forums, etc.

WHAT'S YET TO DO
- Ice Dance is 3/4 made but the last quarter is the most difficult and where I'll need help to understand GOEs
- And plenty of other things, better User Interface, making your own events, multiple export options, a validator which indicates automatically invalid elements, etc.

Don't hesitate to post your ideas, tips, what you would like to see improved.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
This is really cool! I'm not sure if this would be too hard, but maybe embedding a little video of the skate would be nice. (or that's just me being too lazy to go get it :biggrin:)
I scored Sofia Samodurova from SkAm and it was really fun :)

Justlooking

Rinkside
This is really cool! I'm not sure if this would be too hard, but maybe embedding a little video of the skate would be nice. (or that's just me being too lazy to go get it :biggrin:)
I scored Sofia Samodurova from SkAm and it was really fun :)

Thanks ! Lol , in fact I've already tested having an embedded video, it still need some improvements. ( the complex part is to do it for web, for android, and for ios, because it works differently)
The great thing is that for junior competitions , it would be really easy to have the official isu video.