Skater to meet | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Skater to meet

largeman

choice beef
Medalist
If I only have one hour, it's gotta be someone who speaks fluent English (or Mandarin :laugh:) otherwise it's really not productive. That pretty much rules out all my favorite skaters except...

Tessa or Scott

There's also Nathan but he's too young. I don't know what we'd talk about.

Globetrotter

Medalist
If I only have one hour, it's gotta be someone who speaks fluent English (or Mandarin :laugh:) otherwise it's really not productive. That pretty much rules out all my favorite skaters except...

Tessa or Scott

There's also Nathan but he's too young. I don't know what we'd talk about.

Hmm I speak and write in both languages :)

Just that I can no longer jump on ice these days lol

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:love: Midori Ito :luv17: - for all of the times we've attended skating events, we've never had the chance to see her in person!

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Definitely Yuzuru Hanyu. :love:

If not, then Anna Shcherbakova, since she's so good at English and maybe could give me some inside information on how in the world she does those jumps.

Ulrica

On the Ice
Yuzu and Yulia, but I don't think the universe would be able to handle that much greatness in one place, the world would probably implode or something.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Bruno Massot. I'd prefer to have lunch with both skaters but this time I'm not cheating, and I'll stick to just the one. We'd mostly speak English (which he speaks just fine), with some French and German words thrown in I suppose.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Dick Button ;)

If Dick can't make it, Jason Brown, because he seems to have a lot of patience with fans.

Last edited:

lichi

sui holding a deep edge
On the Ice
Sui Wenjing

She seems super funny and outgoing, and I can actually communicate with her! :biggrin: Semi-communicate I guess, considering my lack of vocabulary.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I second the call for Dick Button. Oh the stories Uncle Dick could probably tell:agree:

Although if Toller were still here :)