Blade mounting question | Golden Skate

Blade mounting question

Curlygirly81

On the Ice
Looking at some new blade mounts I had done on my Risports. I noticed in the heel plate the mounting from one boot to the other is not equal .... One seems to be on more of an angle, Is that normal. My other skates aren't like that. I don't know how to post a pic otherwise I'd show you...

tstop4me

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Looking at some new blade mounts I had done on my Risports. I noticed in the heel plate the mounting from one boot to the other is not equal .... One seems to be on more of an angle, Is that normal. My other skates aren't like that. I don't know how to post a pic otherwise I'd show you...
Your question is not clear to me. Are you talking about variation in the blade itself (e.g., orientation of the blade body with respect to the heel plate)? Or is the blade itself OK, but you are talking about variation of the mount between the blade and the boot? Also, please describe better which angle you are talking about (maybe even a rough sketch would help).

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics

Yes, mounts on heel plates can very in position depending on your needs that was determined by your fitter/pro. Mine are both not straight and nor positioned the same way.