Loena Hendrickx WD from Europeans | Golden Skate

Loena Hendrickx WD from Europeans

Nirti

Medalist
She announced it on monday in belgian newspaper.

She has a back injury. With a season's best of 204 points, she was the only lady who could rivalize with the russians for the podium.

Fluture

Record Breaker
And there goes all the suspense that was left... speedy recovery, Loena!!

Now it will be “by how much is the 3rd Russian leading over 4th place“ and “will Stanislava or Sofia get the silver“. Meh. Hopefully there will at least be many clean performances.

surimi

Onward and forward, Sota!
Record Breaker
That's a pity, I was really hoping she'd challenge the Russian ladies. I hope she gets well soon, as she's one of the interesting breakthrough talents among the European ladies. While I have nothing against Alina, Sofia and Stanislava, I wish for Mae Berenice, Viveca, Emmi and Alexia to have the skates of their lives at Europeans to spice it up. :peace:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
So sad for Loena! I hope she'll recover fast, I am really looking forward to see her compete again!:(

I will still watch the Europeans, any opportunity to watch FS is welcomed for me, and I am eager to watch the Russian ladies fight, how will they perform and also some other Europeans ladies, like Viveca, Alexia, Ivett, Laurine, Mae or Ekaterina. :pray:

VenusHalley

Final Flight
Without Carolina and Loena and Evgenia and Liza, it will be one really boring competition.

Loena became my fave with her Frozen SP and I was really looking forward to her this season :(

rachno2

Record Breaker
I really hope she recovers in time so we can see her skate her heart out to Celine Dion at Worlds!

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh no! Such a shame! I remember she already was having troubles at Sk Amer and had to withdraw. Heal well Loena, your health is the most important thing!

npavel

On the Ice
oh no, that is really unfair. Get well soon. I hope you get the chance to be at worlds :(

moonstruck

On the Ice
:( I was really looking forwards to seeing her compete at Euros, but of course taking care of her health is the most important thing. Get well soon Loena! :pray:

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh, I'm sorry to hear this. But the most important thing is that she gets time to heal. You do not want to be taking chances with a back injury.

Wombat1800

On the Ice
Oh no she had a good chance at a medal. I just hope she can recover quickly and be ready in time for Worlds:pray:

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Very saddened to hear this, I love Loena. (Honestly, if she's having back problems she should probably stop doing the Biellman)

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm so sorry to hear this; Loena really is a bright star, a refreshing change from her competitors. I always have the enjoyable experience watching her, because I feel she has powerful reasons and intention for her skating, beyond just striving for a win.

Heal well, Loena and take all the time you need! I look forward to seeing you skate again when you've healed properly!:love: