Watching the short program with Mirai | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Watching the short program with Mirai

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Weather in the Detroit area is predicted to be pretty good all week, even rising above freezing on Wednesday. No snow but maybe a few sprinkles of rain. You should be fine at this end. :)

Thanks! No snow was predicted between now and Wednesday here earlier today. A couple of hours ago I got an alert we might get a "quick hit" of an inch tonight. Hopefully if it does this again Tuesday or Wednesday it won't stop Amtrak. I have little experience with this, as this is my first time living above the Mason Dixon line. It snowed 17 inches last weekend - I went and bought my milk and bread and waited until it melted.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Thanks! No snow was predicted between now and Wednesday here earlier today. A couple of hours ago I got an alert we might get a "quick hit" of an inch tonight. Hopefully if it does this again Tuesday or Wednesday it won't stop Amtrak. I have little experience with this, as this is my first time living above the Mason Dixon line. It snowed 17 inches last weekend - I went and bought my milk and bread and waited until it melted.

You will be fine. Those Detroitians know how to deal with snow....!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Alas, I have failed in my attempted plea to USFS intergalatic headquarters to bring Mirai to Four Conts. She may well be there doing other things, and I can always hope to see her. The lame excuse was that it is an ISU event....Hey, there is a breakfast, there can be a Mirai!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker

Trust me, you are much better off on Amtrak than those that are going to depend on the TSA staying on the job...No storm coming...nothing to look at here folks...move along.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok, I went with a long red velvet dress, sparkly shrug, and now I am down to funky gold glittery Sketchers or more boring but still glittery flats? I cannot wear heels for medical reasons, so my flats game is strong. I also got my USA nails on this am about 3. This trip has turned into “at least I’m getting to see Gracie skate” disaster of epic proportions. Except I’m not of course.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ok, I went with a long red velvet dress, sparkly shrug, and now I am down to funky gold glittery Sketchers or more boring but still glittery flats? I cannot wear heels for medical reasons, so my flats game is strong. I also got my USA nails on this am about 3. This trip has turned into “at least I’m getting to see Gracie skate” disaster of epic proportions. Except I’m not of course.

Also the shrug is black. Sorry I’m having trouble figuring out how to post on my phone.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker

Did you really wear a long dress with a bedazzzled shrug? Well if you did I guess you looked like a movie star or diva and maybe that's what you wanted in meeting Mira. I hope you had fun.