Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Watching the short program with Mirai

Medalist

4 Not allowed!
    Here's the email I received today!

Hello,

Thank you for joining us to watch the ladies short program with Mirai Nagasu! We are very excited to host you during this special event. Event details are outlined below. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

When and Where:

Thursday, January 24th from 7:30 p.m to 11:30 p.m. (or end of the short program) in Suite 45 at the Little Caesars Arena. You can pick up your tickets at the Little Caesars Will Call on Thursday. (Suite is located near the Huntington/Northwest Entry)

Food and Beverage:

You can enjoy a selection of Hors d'ouevres, beer, wine and other refreshments inclusive of your ticket purchase.

Attire and Seating:

Feel free to wear what you would like, no dress code enforced. There are 18 stadium style seats, several rail and soft seats along with two large TV screens to view the event.

Have Fun with Mirai and U.S. Figure Skating!

Mirai and I are so excited to meet you! She will be arriving to the suite directly following her commentating session at the Ice Desk. Upon arrival, she will be socializing with guests and sharing her thoughts on the competition during ice resurfaces. Autograph cards will be provided however, please feel free to bring any item you would like signed or your camera to take a selfie. She's also been very busy off the ice, so be sure to ask her about her 'Dancing with the Stars’ appearance!

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me at bdiederich@usfigureskating or reference the Little Caesars Arena FAQ, found HERE. See you soon!

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by frida80 View Post
    No, that’s a joke that the poster will have to eat rice and beans in exchange for splurging on this event.
    Oh dear. Sorry, where I come from rice isn't bad at all! Beans well that is something healthy.

Bona Fide Member

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by moonvine View Post
    I will hobble away as fast as I can and hide?
    LOL I don't think she will dress like that. You can't go wrong with cigarette black pants and a flowly blouse with some great earrings and jewellry. It sort of transcends casual and dressy. Or wear a LBD perhaps a line with 3 quarter bell sleeves. Wear a denim jacket or cardigan over it then when you read the crowd you can decide if it is dressier get rid of the jacket or sweater. I wouldn't worry about an evening gown lol.

0 Not allowed!
    Coyote Chris, are you going to Nationals? If you are, I hope you get to see "your" Mirai!

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Who has a really good question for Moonvine to ask Mirai during this golden opportunity?

I think it might be fun to ask any skater who has had a long and distinguished career, which was their favorite out of all the programs they had skated, and why. I always suspect that the answer would surprise us!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2